Infinity Cat

Get in on the ground floor...
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Re: Infinity Cat

Post by flattop2001 »

Sold to a great swirler.
flattop2001 wrote:I bought this but still not feeling Jeff. No glasses but unplayed white vinyl (listened to cd) cover has a crease from shipping but easily replaced. Anybody interested shoot me a pm. (cost+shipping)
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

flattop2001 wrote:Sold to a great swirler.
flattop2001 wrote:I bought this but still not feeling Jeff. No glasses but unplayed white vinyl (listened to cd) cover has a crease from shipping but easily replaced. Anybody interested shoot me a pm. (cost+shipping)
Viva la Swirl! :D
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

Anyone still looking for a white copy of Hypnotic Nights, hit me up. There was no promo merch with it, but I have a still sealed copy up for trade.
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

My brother who lives in Nashville picked up mine from Grimeys, I still havent picked it up or got to listen to it yet. They did give me the sunglasses and cd when I preordered it. The sunglasses are for sale or trade if anyone is interested, pm me.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
JoseyWales
Little Acorn

Post by JoseyWales »

My skyblazer showed up more warped than Ive ever seen a record that wasnt a bowl and the Sleeve looking like someone used it to keep a table steady
CourtneyBlush
Little Cream Soda

Post by CourtneyBlush »

Anyone actually received their refund yet?

Courtney xx
"It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response."
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

JoseyWales wrote:My skyblazer showed up more warped than Ive ever seen a record that wasnt a bowl and the Sleeve looking like someone used it to keep a table steady
Sounds like it got......skyblazed.

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

Wow, same here about not feeling this one. Giving mine to a Swirl friend who's been awesome to me.
hsp88
Little Ghost

Post by hsp88 »

Anyone else still waiting for their skyblazer, i just got back home from my trip and expected it would be here sice i ordered it 2 weeks ago and others have received. i emailed them but just interested if im not the only one. thanks
kayjay
Little Cream Soda

Post by kayjay »

hsp88 wrote:Anyone else still waiting for their skyblazer, i just got back home from my trip and expected it would be here sice i ordered it 2 weeks ago and others have received. i emailed them but just interested if im not the only one. thanks
No, you're not alone. I haven't received mine yet either. I ordered on the 21st of July and no sign of it. :(
<JackWhite>: i believe that all people male/female should only wear white socks
TheHen0
Little Ghost

Post by TheHen0 »

Sometimes their orders take a while, because they only have a few interns for all these orders!
They always show up eventually. :)
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

No skyblazer here yet either. Hopefully today..
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

hsp88 wrote:Anyone else still waiting for their skyblazer, i just got back home from my trip and expected it would be here sice i ordered it 2 weeks ago and others have received. i emailed them but just interested if im not the only one. thanks
I am waiting also sent an email and they responded and said the order slipped through the cracks.
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

Moller72 wrote:
I am waiting also sent an email and they responded and said the order slipped through the cracks.
I guess those of us who haven't recived it should send emails. Thanks.
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

Received mine in Canada today, so any US people should likely get in touch with IC.