Danger Limited Sound Recording Company

Get in on the ground floor...
Jettkoral
Little People

Re: Danger Limited Sound Recording Company

Post by Jettkoral »

Kali Durga wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:I talked to her at the party, too. She showed me a stack of about a dozen #2s that were left, but said that they were going to go ahead and release #3 before selling all of #2 because they're just plain tired of waiting. I told her we appreciated that 'cause we were, too.
Jettkoral wrote:Talked to Erica, and they're still waiting to sell out of all the BJ2's before releasing #3.
I probably haven't been paying enough attention and have missed something, but are they doing anything to promote BJ#2 anymore? Erica
told me a year ago that they only had a handful left and were going to go ahead and put out #3 anyway. If there really are only a few, then they need to get on teh webz and promote the hell out of it to sell 'em. It almost seems like they don't really want to do this. Someone please tell me my impression is wrong.
I told her I would buy a few more and promote it for them if it means #3 would come soon.
I'll get an exact number.
Grimtale
Little People

Danger Limited Sound Recording Company

Post by Grimtale »

I've got a lot more inside insight into this. It isn't a lack of desire. They just have a lot going on right now.
Grim
I am everything you hate...
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Grimtale wrote:I've got a lot more inside insight into this. It isn't a lack of desire. They just have a lot going on right now.
Grim
Exactly. Also, 'Don't Worry It's Not Loaded' is back this week! Very excited about BJ #3, and that it's getting closer!
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Grimtale wrote:I've got a lot more inside insight into this. It isn't a lack of desire. They just have a lot going on right now.
Grim
You were the someone I was hoping would chime in. Seems they've had a lot going on for a while now.

I talked to a couple of my local record shops right after #2 was released to see if they'd consider ordering a few, but it didn't go anywhere. Does that sort of thing help at all?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Kali Durga wrote:
Grim
You were the someone I was hoping would chime in. Seems they've had a lot going on for a while now.

I talked to a couple of my local record shops right after #2 was released to see if they'd consider ordering a few, but it didn't go anywhere. Does that sort of thing help at all?
Since only 150 were pressed, I'm guessing it would. I'll be back with an actual number later today.
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

maxman142001 wrote:Image
Where are those stickers from?
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

As cool as the concept is, I can't believe its not sold out yet. Swirlers prolly have most of them :lol:
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

greginchains wrote:As cool as the concept is, I can't believe its not sold out yet. Swirlers prolly have most of them :lol:
what is the concept again? it's secret artists or something? I'm on my phone at the moment, i suppose i can check their site when i get to a computer.
houses are full of things that gather dust
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

Melon wrote:
greginchains wrote:As cool as the concept is, I can't believe its not sold out yet. Swirlers prolly have most of them :lol:
what is the concept again? it's secret artists or something? I'm on my phone at the moment, i suppose i can check their site when i get to a computer.
Yes, the tracks are known, but the 2 artists on each single are a mystery. I've never played mine, so I have no idea. Does anyone wanna state their guesses or is that bad?
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Why on earth have you not played them, man?? The music is fantastic, both the original tunes and the performances by the mystery artists.

I have a hunch about the the first one, but no clue about #2.

Another reason we need to help them keep these things rolling-- Swank plays on an upcoming one.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

Kali Durga wrote:Why on earth have you not played them, man?? The music is fantastic, both the original tunes and the performances by the mystery artists.

Another reason we need to help them keep these things rolling-- Swank plays on an upcoming one.
I suck for not playing them- lol. It's the collector in me I guess. I play plenty of records, but some I just don't. Maybe I need spares to play.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

if you buy a spare #2 to play, then that gets us one copy closer to #3 ;)
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Kali Durga wrote:if you buy a spare #2 to play, then that gets us one copy closer to #3 ;)
+1 ;)
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

greginchains wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Why on earth have you not played them, man?? The music is fantastic, both the original tunes and the performances by the mystery artists.

I suck for not playing them- lol. It's the collector in me I guess. I play plenty of records, but some I just don't. Maybe I need spares to play.
They are both killer you should defiantly listen to them.