dunedin
Little Ghost

Jack White to Play Forecastle

Post by dunedin »

sandman77
Little Cream Soda

Re: Jack White to Play Forecastle

Post by sandman77 »

STOKED!!! I usually hit Forecastle every year, and this year looks to be the BEST yet!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

sandman77 wrote:STOKED!!! I usually hit Forecastle every year, and this year looks to be the BEST yet!
Ya!!! Outkast and Beck should be pretty amazing
sandman77
Little Cream Soda

Post by sandman77 »

arewhyehen wrote:
sandman77 wrote:STOKED!!! I usually hit Forecastle every year, and this year looks to be the BEST yet!
yeah, can't wait to see Beck. never seen him live before, and Outkast is one of my favorite groups from high school/college. should be a GREAT festival!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

sandman77 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
yeah, can't wait to see Beck. never seen him live before, and Outkast is one of my favorite groups from high school/college. should be a GREAT festival!
did you get any of the discount priced tickets from the presale?
sandman77
Little Cream Soda

Post by sandman77 »

arewhyehen wrote:
sandman77 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
haven't got any yet. don't think they go on sale till Friday. I have some friends that live in Louisville, and they can sometimes get tix at a good price. probably wait and see what they come up with first.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

sandman77 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
sandman77 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
haven't got any yet. don't think they go on sale till Friday. I have some friends that live in Louisville, and they can sometimes get tix at a good price. probably wait and see what they come up with first.
They had early presales in December and the tickets were at discount prices. they only had so many available. pretty similar to what other big festivals do before they announce their lineup
Freter
Little Acorn

Post by Freter »

Outkast, Jack White, Gary Clark Jr., Local Natives, Reignwolf, Leagues, Dapkings, Band of Horses, The Black Lips?
Pretty Great first festival.