Jack White Playing with Brendan Benson & Friends @ The Ryman

Worldwide - Since 2012
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Jack White Playing with Brendan Benson & Friends @ The R

Post by rsimms3 »

THIS is the video you're looking for....

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

suttree wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:Great review from Nashville Scene-- http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashville ... man-121813 I have to admit that I've had trouble connecting with Brendan's music, but I love what he brings to the Raconteurs and it's very cool to see him do something like this so successfully.

How many of you Swirl folks who were there hauled ass down the aisle when Jack came out?
I flew from the 4th row to the stage like a bird …. The Ryman security was extremely nice.
For real, my row e became row 1 1/2 pretty quick, lol. I don't know how we missed each other. Next time.
I was in MF5 Row E. People texted me what row they were on but not what Section. But everybody was on Row E. We were all very close to each other. Jimmy included his section but I could not see him.

The neatest part for me was the monitor facing the crowd was linked to Jack's guitar or something. I don't know how all that works but I could bend down and put my ear in front of the speaker and hear every lick he made on the guitar. He looked at me and smiled. That joker can play a guitar and make it look stupid easy.

Brendan deserves a lot of credit and mention in these post. His songs were great and just fluidly switching from one musician to the next was awesome. Very well put together show. Can't believe they let us get in front of the stage at the Ryman, doesn't happen often. I'm still jacked from the show.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
HadItUpTohere
Little Cream Soda

Post by HadItUpTohere »

rsimms3 wrote:THIS is the video you're looking for....

Awesome. That is all.