Re: Official live streams of concerts / as happening & recor

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

but this is cool as hell http://instagram.com/p/PNBMIDDhf5/
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Official live streams of concerts / as happening & recorded

Post by Alabama Woody »

iTunes festival has the concert posted now to watch again.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Alabama Woody wrote:iTunes festival has the concert posted now to watch again.
nice. i am going to watch it tomorrow while doing some work :D
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

The amount of money I've spent on iTunes, at least they could have a stream that I could actually, y'know, watch. :p Keep buffering the bejesus out of it and then the machine freezes, over and over . . .
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

finally i was able to watch it uninterrupted... i really do believe it has a lot to do with how many people are on watching simultaneously now that i have tried all day until it relented to allow me to watch at 1am... sheesh... what a good show

jack left em cold without even a bow or so much as a good night people... cant blame him though... Pete Dougherty and John Mayer is no lovely comparison for the sublime blues riffs that he was in the mood to play this evening ... i was drinking that up regardless of any buffer fluff imaging... also the beauty of which songs each band does nearly bring me to the ppint where i cannot compare them anymore given the fantastic job that the Peacocks did on Broken Boy Soldier and what Ikey is doin on the keys

is it possible that jack is learning more about style by working with these artists... absolutely... Blunderbuss was gorgeous as a result of the guys getting a good finesse on it and the new twists i am catching from the Peacocks assure me there's more to come
Todd
Little Bird

Post by Todd »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:jack left em cold without even a bow or so much as a good night people... cant blame him though...
Guess you didn't catch the encore, with the full peacock/buzzard line in a mass bow, and the obligatory "you've been great, I've been Jack White" from Jack.

Granted, the crowd was totally lame until the encore, and then Steady As She Goes whipped quite a few of them into a frenzy. Too bad they didn't carry that same energy towards the start of the show when he gave them the John Mayer dismissal.

Of all of the live shows I've watched of Jack this year, this may be my favorite from an arrangement and musicality standpoint. Can't wait to see him in Jackson in a month.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:but this is cool as hell http://instagram.com/p/PNBMIDDhf5/
He gets around, don't he?
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Re: Encore

oh thanks for that... no i didnt catch that last song even though i watched the guitars being moved around a bit by the third men

by the time i got to actually get the feed streaming it was quite late maybe i can jump on and catch that segment as well... i have to say that Jack didnt fail to disappoint then if he played Steady as She Goes for the itunes crowd and i am glad they finale bowed
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

theeradicaleclectic wrote:finally i was able to watch it uninterrupted... i really do believe it has a lot to do with how many people are on watching simultaneously now that i have tried all day until it relented to allow me to watch at 1am... sheesh... what a good show

jack left em cold without even a bow or so much as a good night people... cant blame him though... Pete Dougherty and John Mayer is no lovely comparison for the sublime blues riffs that he was in the mood to play this evening ... i was drinking that up regardless of any buffer fluff imaging... also the beauty of which songs each band does nearly bring me to the ppint where i cannot compare them anymore given the fantastic job that the Peacocks did on Broken Boy Soldier and what Ikey is doin on the keys

is it possible that jack is learning more about style by working with these artists... absolutely... Blunderbuss was gorgeous as a result of the guys getting a good finesse on it and the new twists i am catching from the Peacocks assure me there's more to come
Weird how my iPhone streams it perfectly... and In HD! Strange, huh? Ha! Should say 'optimized for apple products'. MacBook plays it perfect too. The show is still up by the way. I hate My tickets were wasted. Turns out they were ID Nazi's. The language in the email lead me to believe it wouldn't be a 'technicality' like many on the vault chat thought.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

well everyone gave it their best shot and it gave folks courage to get out there to get themselves in... thats good enough for me

sorry to hear all that slipped away so easily... bummer
skullfeast
Little Bird

Post by skullfeast »

Hey everyone, here's a link to a YouTube video of the whole performance. (Itunes Festival) It's good quality, but a little jerky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQTqPAQ ... r_embedded
dmdv1
Little Ghost

Post by dmdv1 »

thirdtesla wrote:
theeradicaleclectic wrote:finally i was able to watch it uninterrupted... i really do believe it has a lot to do with how many people are on watching simultaneously now that i have tried all day until it relented to allow me to watch at 1am... sheesh... what a good show

Weird how my iPhone streams it perfectly... and In HD! Strange, huh? Ha! Should say 'optimized for apple products'. MacBook plays it perfect too. The show is still up by the way. I hate My tickets were wasted. Turns out they were ID Nazi's. The language in the email lead me to believe it wouldn't be a 'technicality' like many on the vault chat thought.
The tickets weren't really wasted Erik. If you hadnt sent them to me I probably wouldn't have gone down there and ended up waiting in standby and then getting in.
Never trust a hippy
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

dmdv1 wrote:
thirdtesla wrote:

The tickets weren't really wasted Erik. If you hadnt sent them to me I probably wouldn't have gone down there and ended up waiting in standby and then getting in.
That's great to hear. Still wish you coulda just went in instead of having to wait. We gave it the old college try!
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

acl 8:30ct october 13th

http://www.youtube.com/aclfestival
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

thank you