two awesome Ryman tix/Wed May 16 for sale/trade

Worldwide - Since 2012
woodisgood
Little Ghost

two awesome Ryman tix/Wed May 16 for sale/trade

Post by woodisgood »

I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a scrum . . .

Okay, so, you know my "tale of woe," the wife and I can't make it to Nashville for the Ryman shows. I snagged two great seats in the presale for the Wednesday show: floor 5, row D. I contacted CrowdSurge, and they tell me I can transfer them to someone else.

BE that someone else!

I know asking for a "Sixteen Saltines" liquid probably won't happen, but that would certainly seal the deal. So, while I'm offering the tickets straight up what I paid, if someone feels compelled to add a little TMR vinyl delight (a Karen laser-etch for example), that would certainly be lovely. (I'm guessing there's more than a few of you out there willing to pay face for them, and extra money doesn't necessarily thrill me.)

My main goal here is to simply be sure these tickets get used. If you look at the Ryman seating chart, you'll see how great the seats are.

PM me, and let's get this done!
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Re: two awesome Ryman tix/Wed May 16 for sale/trade

Post by PugFaceRex »

These are awesome seats.
Someone give him something good for these.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

woodisgood wrote:I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a scrum . . .

Okay, so, you know my "tale of woe," the wife and I can't make it to Nashville for the Ryman shows. I snagged two great seats in the presale for the Wednesday show: floor 5, row D. I contacted CrowdSurge, and they tell me I can transfer them to someone else.

BE that someone else!

I know asking for a "Sixteen Saltines" liquid probably won't happen, but that would certainly seal the deal. So, while I'm offering the tickets straight up what I paid, if someone feels compelled to add a little TMR vinyl delight (a Karen laser-etch for example), that would certainly be lovely. (I'm guessing there's more than a few of you out there willing to pay face for them, and extra money doesn't necessarily thrill me.)

My main goal here is to simply be sure these tickets get used. If you look at the Ryman seating chart, you'll see how great the seats are.

PM me, and let's get this done!
PMed
Force fed, forced meds 'til I drop dead
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

MODS CAN CLOSE! Thanks to everyone who PMd. I don't think it's possible I could be happier for the person who is getting these.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Good show, boys.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org