Jack White Firefly Music Fest Dover, DE July 20-22nd

Worldwide - Since 2012
harvestgirl
spinning top mama

Re: Jack White Firefly Music Fest Dover, DE July 20-22nd

Post by harvestgirl »

Kali Durga wrote:Well, heck if you aren't right. I obviously wasn't paying enough attention to the guitars, must've apparently been distracted by other things...
feet.
"Doodled on your Milwaukee 03 as well (white flowers, cups of coffee, and love letters)"
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

or just on rockin out for the sake of rockin out...
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
wolfeisjack
Little Bird

Post by wolfeisjack »

arewhyehen wrote:
JWhiteIII wrote:This show was awesome. Met Kali and Jack Wolfe III of twitter fame. Jack broke out the Gretsch triple jet which was a welcome sight. Was as close as could be and Jack and I locked eyes a couple of times which was awesome.
I've met Jack Wolfe and his father a few times. Both extremely nice people. Spent an hour or so at TMR with them both before the Chattanooga show and then we both parted ways and were next to eachother in line for a good 5 hours before the show. Then I was in line with Jack and his father for 17 hours for RSD at TMR..both very nice both events.

A little off topic, yes but I know Jack Wolfe is a member of Swirl as of a month ago but has yet to make a post...so come out come out where ever you are :)

I know from talking to him that he would have many things to contribute to this forum. SO I'M CALLING YOU OUT JACK!!!! :lol:
Hey guys! Sorry, I'm new to the whole "forum" thing! It was great meeting everyone! Sorry if I do something wrong, I am unaware of the rules if there are any! :)
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

wolfeisjack wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
JWhiteIII wrote:This show was awesome. Met Kali and Jack Wolfe III of twitter fame. Jack broke out the Gretsch triple jet which was a welcome sight. Was as close as could be and Jack and I locked eyes a couple of times which was awesome.
I've met Jack Wolfe and his father a few times. Both extremely nice people. Spent an hour or so at TMR with them both before the Chattanooga show and then we both parted ways and were next to eachother in line for a good 5 hours before the show. Then I was in line with Jack and his father for 17 hours for RSD at TMR..both very nice both events.

A little off topic, yes but I know Jack Wolfe is a member of Swirl as of a month ago but has yet to make a post...so come out come out where ever you are :)

I know from talking to him that he would have many things to contribute to this forum. SO I'M CALLING YOU OUT JACK!!!! :lol:
Hey guys! Sorry, I'm new to the whole "forum" thing! It was great meeting everyone! Sorry if I do something wrong, I am unaware of the rules if there are any! :)
The rules:
1. Don't be a dick
2. See #1 if you aren't sure about something.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
wolfeisjack
Little Bird

Post by wolfeisjack »

rsimms3 wrote:
wolfeisjack wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

The rules:
1. Don't be a dick

Sounds good! I'm not too keen on being a dick to anyone anyway so I should be fine! I look forward to talking to everyone!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

wolfeisjack wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
wolfeisjack wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

The rules:
1. Don't be a dick

Sounds good! I'm not too keen on being a dick to anyone anyway so I should be fine! I look forward to talking to everyone!

Welcome Dude!!!! About time :lol:
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

wolfeisjack wrote: Hey guys! Sorry, I'm new to the whole "forum" thing! It was great meeting everyone! Sorry if I do something wrong, I am unaware of the rules if there are any! :)
Good to "see" you again, Jack. You should post a photo of your Blunderbuss Toms!
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
wolfeisjack
Little Bird

Post by wolfeisjack »

Kali Durga wrote:
wolfeisjack wrote: Hey guys! Sorry, I'm new to the whole "forum" thing! It was great meeting everyone! Sorry if I do something wrong, I am unaware of the rules if there are any! :)
Good to "see" you again, Jack. You should post a photo of your Blunderbuss Toms!
Let me try to figure out how to link a picture haha!

Here they are! I had custom Jack White toms made at the Toms booth at firefly!
JWhiteIII
Little Acorn

Post by JWhiteIII »

Was milling around youtube today, found this video with a close up of Tammy rocking out...
Enhoy

Across the Rio Grand-e-o.....
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Does anybody who went to this last year remember what the VIP setup was? Mostly interested in where the viewing area was. In front, off to the sides or on the side of the stage?