Looking to trade one 5/21 NYC for one Asheville

Worldwide - Since 2012
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Looking to trade one 5/21 NYC for one Asheville

Post by Kali Durga »

Hopefully the title is self-explanatory.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Re: Looking to trade one 5/21 NYC for one Asheville

Post by Kali Durga »

Never mind, I'm doing the second night in NY instead of Asheville. This can be locked, deleted, whatever...
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

oh come on kali and come to asheville! think my parents might even come to the show. super crazy for my frank sinatra, moody blues, and church music listening father. haha
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Ah, I would, but I got ahold of a second NYC ticket without having to go through the hassle of a public sale like I would have to today for Asheville. But I definitely want to hear stories about your dad's reaction to the experience ;)