Austin Music Hall 1-24/25-2015

Worldwide - Since 2012
BigBayBlue
Little Bird

Re: Austin Music Hall 1-24/25-2015

Post by BigBayBlue »

I'm going to both shows in Austin - Sunday night with several of my friends, and Saturday night alone.

So it stands to reason that I would win early entry to the first show. Since I can take one person in with me, if there's anyone else going alone on Saturday (or just wanting to get in ahead of their friends) let me know and I'll tell you where and when to find me in line before the show.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I just told a friend to get in touch with you.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
cobytate
Little Cream Soda

Post by cobytate »

what do y’all think are the chances of both posters being on sale both nights?
BigBayBlue
Little Bird

Post by BigBayBlue »

It would be nice if they do sell both posters the first night, since I wouldn't have to stand in line twice, but I'm betting they don't. It would suck for people going Sunday only if the merch stand sold out of posters before the doors even opened that night.

I'm curious to see who's doing them. Todd Slater is a local guy, and he's done 5 posters for this tour already, so he seems like an obvious choice, but you never know. Whoever it is, I'm sure the two posters will go together and look great on the wall of my office.
BigBayBlue
Little Bird

Post by BigBayBlue »

My extra early entry spot is now taken.
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

BigBayBlue wrote:My extra early entry spot is now taken.
Dang it I just saw this!

Anyone else have an extra spot let me know
littlecreamsoda3
Little Bird

Post by littlecreamsoda3 »

Didn't get EE. Not really too bummed, but I really hope I can get it for the Norman show.

Just to clarify, the NAME, EMAIL, VENUE, SHOW DATE, and CITY go in the body of the email, and then the subject is supposed to be "City (Austin, etc) Early Entry? Just want to make sure I'm doing it right.
cobytate
Little Cream Soda

Post by cobytate »

littlecreamsoda3 wrote:Just to clarify, the NAME, EMAIL, VENUE, SHOW DATE, and CITY go in the body of the email, and then the subject is supposed to be "City (Austin, etc) Early Entry? Just want to make sure I'm doing it right.
i got early entry for sunday (sorry, extra spot already taken) and formatted my email like this:

(subject line)Austin Early Entry 1/25

(body)
Full Name:
Email:
Venue:
Show Date:
City:
littlecreamsoda3
Little Bird

Post by littlecreamsoda3 »

cobytate wrote:
littlecreamsoda3 wrote:Just to clarify, the NAME, EMAIL, VENUE, SHOW DATE, and CITY go in the body of the email, and then the subject is supposed to be "City (Austin, etc) Early Entry? Just want to make sure I'm doing it right.
i got early entry for sunday (sorry, extra spot already taken) and formatted my email like this:

(subject line)Austin Early Entry 1/25

(body)
Full Name:
Email:
Venue:
Show Date:
City:
thank you thank you thank you. Congrats on EE!
MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Post by MichaelRox »

I got early entry for Saturday. Me and my 6yr old niece will be finding the best possible spot in the balcony (I got balcony for night 1 since she was coming with me and was hoping to have a better chance for her to see up there) and then trying to hold some room for my wife and sister in law (hope it works out). We are stoked! Hopefully see some of yall at Frank tomorrow night.
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
FredYidas
Little Bird

Post by FredYidas »

If anyone with early entry for Sunday doesn't have a +1, I'm available! :wave:
pj101ca
Little Acorn

Post by pj101ca »

BigBayBlue wrote: I'm curious to see who's doing them. Todd Slater is a local guy, and he's done 5 posters for this tour already, so he seems like an obvious choice, but you never know. Whoever it is, I'm sure the two posters will go together and look great on the wall of my office.
I heard Todd said his first gig poster of the year would be Jan.30th, so I'm wondering if he's doing MSG instead of Austin
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

pj101ca wrote:
BigBayBlue wrote: I'm curious to see who's doing them. Todd Slater is a local guy, and he's done 5 posters for this tour already, so he seems like an obvious choice, but you never know. Whoever it is, I'm sure the two posters will go together and look great on the wall of my office.
I heard Todd said his first gig poster of the year would be Jan.30th, so I'm wondering if he's doing MSG instead of Austin
Booo! I was really hoping he did at least one of them. Oh well.
MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Post by MichaelRox »

There is also another Austin local that would be great. Rob Jones. Regardless who does them I want both. Hoping I can find a way to get one on Sunday with a floor ticket and no EE.
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

If Mike Mitchell makes a print for either of Jacks shows in Austin....PLEASE , try and get me one. I will make it worth your effort.
That being said, I would be shocked if he makes one...but would be super happy if he did!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net