Bonnaroo Swirler Meetup

Worldwide - Since 2012
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Bonnaroo Swirler Meetup

Post by scoliosispony »

Howdy,

I've never started a topic here before, but I'm gonna be at Bonnaroo this year and thought it might be fun to meet up with some other swirlers for Mr White's set. At the main stage there is a gated area where you can wait in line and then have the opportunity to sprint up to the stage and try to get front row for the headliners. So if any of y'all will be in attendance this year and want to wait in line with me all day Saturday, maybe we can have White Swirl holding down a good section of the front row for his 10:30PM set.

Holding down the gate is another option. I did that for Mr. McCartney last year and the location is still excellent. That also makes for a better spot to enjoy the sets prior to Jack's.

Let me know what y'all think.
i won't let love disrupt, corrupt, or interrupt me anymore...

MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Re: Bonnaroo Swirler Meetup

Post by MichaelRox »

I will be there. There is also a line on either side of the stage that starts in the morning for the pit. They empty the pit after each act. You can get in the headliner line in the morning and just camp out there for a good spot, that's where I will be. Also going to TMR wednesday on the way in.
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

MichaelRox wrote:I will be there. There is also a line on either side of the stage that starts in the morning for the pit. They empty the pit after each act. You can get in the headliner line in the morning and just camp out there for a good spot, that's where I will be. Also going to TMR wednesday on the way in.
Cool. Yeah, that's the line I was thinking of. If you want to meet up that morning PM me and we can trade info and go from there.

MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Post by MichaelRox »

I asked in Vault Chat if there is anything going on during Bonnaroo...

<Ben Blackwell> there will very likely be a show at TMR around bonnaroo

I made the trip awat from the farm to watch the Jack Johnson Blue Room show last time and it was well worth it. Hope if someone plays it's not on Saturday, I'll be waiting in the pit line.
My avatar photo was taken by Jo McCaughey of me and my wife using my Hasselblad 501C.
scoliosispony
Little Acorn

Post by scoliosispony »

That's awesome news! I was wondering if they'd have any vault early entry spots for Bonnaroo attendees. But I've got that whole week off of work, so if there's a show at Third Man I'd definitely hit it up. I've been wanting to see a show there but the timing hasn't worked out yet. This would be perfect.

Jmedina83
Little Cream Soda

Post by Jmedina83 »

If anyone wants to meet up PM me so we can exchange info.
Jackwhitelover
Little Bird

Post by Jackwhitelover »

I will be in line on Saturday at Bonnaroo
MichaelRox
Little Cream Soda

Post by MichaelRox »

From TMR:

Rolling Record Store @ Bonnaroo

ATTN all Bonnaroo attendees! The Rolling Record Store will be parked at the festival the entire weekend! We’ll be located in Centeroo right next to the main merchandise tent, so be sure to stop by and pick up some of our festival ready merchandise and satisfy all your vinyl needs.

Don’t forget to catch Jack White at the WHAT STAGE at 10:30 on Saturday, June 14th. See you on the farm!

Wednesday Weekly Discount

Here at the Nashville storefront we’re starting a Wednesday Weekly Discount!

This Wednesday June 11th, all you Bonnaroo folk have the opportunity to receive 15% off in our store! Simply show your Bonnaroo ticket to the store attendant and your discount will be applied. Some exclusions apply. See you Wednesday!