June 2nd, 2014 Shreveport Municipal Auditorium

Worldwide - Since 2012
bh1644
Little Ghost

Re: June 2nd, 2014 Shreveport Municipal Auditorium

Post by bh1644 »

I met a JWIII fan at the Shreveport show that had attended Tulsa and Lubbock also... this was the quote he sent me later when I asked him how the Shreveport show stacked up:
Shreveport rocked way harder than both Tulsa and Lubbock. He was very talkative in Tulsa which was cool but the show itself wasn't as good. Lubbock isn't even in the same conversation as Shreveport. I think we witnessed something special.
can't say if he's right about the first part, but I know one thing, he is right about us witnessing "something special".
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I believe Jack was in a very good mood. I think if the venue and city are good to him and he has a nice experience traveling then it's on !!! Just like any of us would be. If he goes somewhere and has a shitty day and the venue doesn't work with him well then he probably aint that happy. I know the crowd up front sets the tone for many of the shows I've been too. We represented very well as far as fans that were there and very excited to see the new tour. I think it was for sure a "special" show. Like I said I've seen him a bunch and it was my favorite by far. Also being around so many Swirler, Facebook, Vault friends makes it twice as special. It's nice to share your experience with like minded individuals. :thumbup:
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody