Osheaga (Montreal)

Worldwide - Since 2012
Donavan
Little Bird

Osheaga (Montreal)

Post by Donavan »

Seems like he'll be playing at Osheaga. The official line up will be released on tuesday. However, Osheaga just posted a picture with clues where you can see a pumpkin (up front) written "White" on it. I live in Montreal, so things couldn't be better for me :)

Source : www.osheaga.com
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Osheaga (Montreal)

Post by arewhyehen »

Hell Yeah. I was thinking about going to the festival in Louisville Kentucky but I would love to see Jack in Canada again. Both are about the same 8 hour drive for me. I only hope Outkast and Beck play as well, or I might just go down to the festival in Kentucky.
Donavan
Little Bird

Post by Donavan »

arewhyehen wrote:Hell Yeah. I was thinking about going to the festival in Louisville Kentucky but I would love to see Jack in Canada again. Both are about the same 8 hour drive for me. I only hope Outkast and Beck play as well, or I might just go down to the festival in Kentucky.
Beck won't be there since he was last year. For OutKast, seems like they'll be therr, you can see "Out" written in the clouds (in the picture).
Some of the other bands likely to be here:
Nick Cave (Nick's Caverne on the left)
Arctic Monkeys (the monkey on the left on the ice cream thing)
Queens of the Stone Age (Some say the O on the window looks strangely like the O on Like Clockwork cover...not convinced)
Ty Segall (Well this one I'm not so sure either, there's a graffiti written something like T S on the right, it might be it..or not)
Donavan
Little Bird

Post by Donavan »

Jack White confirmed. OutKast, Nick Cave, Arctic Monkeys (and many others) confirmed as well.

upload
Spamber
Little Cream Soda

Post by Spamber »

I hope Jack and Isaac Brock (of Modest Mouse) get talking and we see a collaboration down the road. They have the same exact birthday. The stars were aligned. This shit was meant to be..
Anyways..
I'm so excited for this festival!!