Jack White @ The Roseland NYC - May 21 & 22

Worldwide - Since 2012
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Re: Jack White @ The Roseland NYC - May 21 & 22

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Looking for one extra ticket for Monday night (the 21st). Ben, don't hassle me. I'll cut you.

;)
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

mustangesq wrote:Does anyone have two extra seats for either night at Roseland?
flattop2001 wrote:Looks like life is going to get in the way of me going to either show. :cry:

If anybody is looking for tickets (2 for each night) let me know, will know for sure on Tuesday.
anonymousbrunette wrote:Looking for one extra ticket for Monday night (the 21st). Ben, don't hassle me. I'll cut you.

;)
I see matches made by fate...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
lukeny
Little Bird

Post by lukeny »

Edit: got hooked up majorly. Good karma coming someones way!
Last edited by lukeny on Tue May 22, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Thanks jrfhoutx! My need for an extra ticket vanished yesterday, I'm sorry to say. Good luck Lukeny.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
bonzo
Little Bird

Post by bonzo »

I have an extra for May 22, Tues. Looking for $150 through paypal. That will include the paypal fee and shipping.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I'm having a devil of a time finding a place for a large group of us to have dinner/drinks after Monday's show. Anyone here familiar with the area around Roseland?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
lukeny
Little Bird

Post by lukeny »

I'm having a devil of a time finding a place for a large group of us to have dinner/drinks after Monday's show. Anyone here familiar with the area around Roseland?
My suggestion is to just walk west to 9th Ave and pick a place. TONS of great restaurant/bars in that area.

If you want to see a really unique bar goto Rudys on 44th and 9th. They have really cheap beers and free hot dogs! Also Empanda Manas is really good and open 24 hours. I suggest the cheeseburger empanadas. I live about 20 blocks north of the Roseland and love the food around 9th Ave.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Ooooh, I like the look of Empenada Mama! And that's an easy walk, too. Thank you!

Have you had any luck finding a ticket for Tuesday? Want to join us on Monday night?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
lukeny
Little Bird

Post by lukeny »

No luck on a reasonable Tuesday night ticket yet. I have a feeling something will open up on Ticketmaster day of show. I've gotten so many tickets this way. Just have to be persistent. I already have tickets to a different show in the East Village on Monday. I also have a friend that might have an extra ticket for Monday, in case I can't get for Tuesday and decide to ditch my other Monday night show. But its a maybe. Tuesday would be my ideal night. I appreciate the offer though. :D Have fun in NYC and comment or PM me if you need any more suggestions for things to do in the area.
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

I am going to be in town on Monday. If anyone has up to 3 extra tickets kicking around, let me know. I'm not begging, but if you find yourself unable to go or with some extras, feel free to give me a call or text at 518-859-4891.

I would however, be your best friend if you got me a light blue slipmat for a good price. I can meet you after the show or we can work out shipping. Thanks everyone. Have a great time!

BTW, anyone in town this weekend should try to get into the Great Googa Mooga food and music festival at Prospect Park in Brooklyn. It is going to be amazing. It is the festival's first year and it is put on by the people who do Bonnaroo and Outside Lands. Band line up is just OK, but the food looks out of this worlds!
Has everything you said today been true?
Kziegelmayer
Little Bird

Post by Kziegelmayer »

Hi! I am looking for 2 tickets to the 5/21 show!!! anyone??? : ) I am driving in from RI/MA area on Monday for my Who Wants to be a Millionaire audition ( lol ) soooo please wish me luck, and help a poor girl out!!! i'm dying to get into that show! thank you!!
2crazikids
Little Acorn

Post by 2crazikids »

sandmaniac3 wrote:I am going to be in town on Monday. If anyone has up to 3 extra tickets kicking around, let me know. I'm not begging, but if you find yourself unable to go or with some extras, feel free to give me a call or text at 518-859-4891.

I would however, be your best friend if you got me a light blue slipmat for a good price. I can meet you after the show or we can work out shipping. Thanks everyone. Have a great time!

BTW, anyone in town this weekend should try to get into the Great Googa Mooga food and music festival at Prospect Park in Brooklyn. It is going to be amazing. It is the festival's first year and it is put on by the people who do Bonnaroo and Outside Lands. Band line up is just OK, but the food looks out of this worlds!
I have a bunch of friends going to Great Googa Mooga. That's all I wanted to say and I just wanted the chance to type it, looked like fun and it was. :lol:
2crazikids
Little Acorn

Post by 2crazikids »

Gah! I'm such a doorknob! Now I remember why I came here! I made loose reservations at The Brickyard for a bunch of us crazy nuts that will be in line all flipping day long and are going to need nutrition and various types of liquids after the show. http://www.brickyardnyc.com/bar_menu.php

They serve food till 2 bar till 4. I told them we'll be there around 12, but that may change and they said that's totally fine, as long as they know a bunch of us are coming.

So, I'm extending the welcome to this crowd. Hit me up on my email: 2crazikids@gmail.com so I can add you to the "List". Can't wait and YAY!
oojavaguru
Little Cream Soda

Post by oojavaguru »

Really excited for both of these shows....will be bringing a poster tube for whatever poster(s) are available each night. I get into NYC tomorrow from DC and then plan to hit up a couple of music stores. Then Monday I'll get some breakfast and chill and see what the line situation looks like. And I'm up for any drinks/food/discussions afterwards, no curfew for me! :)

See y'all there, look forward to meeting some of you who I haven't met before.
Bob_Roberts
Little Cream Soda

Post by Bob_Roberts »

oojavaguru wrote:Really excited for both of these shows....will be bringing a poster tube for whatever poster(s) are available each night. I get into NYC tomorrow from DC and then plan to hit up a couple of music stores. Then Monday I'll get some breakfast and chill and see what the line situation looks like. And I'm up for any drinks/food/discussions afterwards, no curfew for me! :)

See y'all there, look forward to meeting some of you who I haven't met before.
I am sitting for the next two hours waiting for Reggie Watts to go on. If you need any advice on record store, lmk and I will post some real fast.