Jack White @ WorkPlay Soundstage, Birmingham, AL 03/12/12

Worldwide - Since 2012
redsox401
Little Acorn

Re: Jack White @ WorkPlay Soundstage, Birmingham, AL 03/12/1

Post by redsox401 »

shteev wrote:thanks bob. was nice meeting you btw.
great!!!! glad i grabbed one then. thank you... i am proud to finally own a todd slater print
yea you too dude.
Hi
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

redsox401 wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:I was told the one from Chattanooga was Todd Slater.
the one from chatt was todd. its printed on the print in the bottom left corner. Bottom right has a third man icon
Ah, cool. I didn't have a chance to take a close look before shipping it home on the way to the airport. I won't see mine again til I get back on Saturday. Already know how I'm going to have it framed, though. Dark gunmetal frame with two mattes-- a thin strip of baby blue, then a slightly wider strip of shiny deep grey (same as I used as the backing matte in my SoC black'n'blue) next to the frame. Can't wait to get it on the wall.

And thanks again to you and Eric :)
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

hawke000 wrote:i liked your review but english class helps too. Paragraphs please.
Paragraphs are for squares... Haha... I'm surprised you didn't have a problem with my use of '...' after every sentence(something I've done for years when I have written anything not being published or not for a class[Double Major in History and Political Science]... It's a bad habit, I know...)... I'll utilize paragraphs when writing long posts in the future... I understand it lends itself to a more cohesive read...
Also, 'english' is always capitalized... English class does help...
-EA
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

Anyone interested in A Merch Package from the Birmingham Show??? I loaned a friend the $$$ to get a shirt(light blue XL), Tour EP, and a Poster for her BF... They have sense broken up... Interested in trades, $$$, whatever... Would like a fan that was unable to attend any of these shows to at least have some goodies!!!
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

thirdtesla wrote:Would like a fan that was unable to attend any of these shows to at least have some goodies!!!
VERY cool that you're offering these up for the fans. Ebay prices are gonna be ridiculous. You are the bee's knees.
redsox401
Little Acorn

Post by redsox401 »

Kali Durga wrote:
redsox401 wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:I was told the one from Chattanooga was Todd Slater.
the one from chatt was todd. its printed on the print in the bottom left corner. Bottom right has a third man icon
Ah, cool. I didn't have a chance to take a close look before shipping it home on the way to the airport. I won't see mine again til I get back on Saturday. Already know how I'm going to have it framed, though. Dark gunmetal frame with two mattes-- a thin strip of baby blue, then a slightly wider strip of shiny deep grey (same as I used as the backing matte in my SoC black'n'blue) next to the frame. Can't wait to get it on the wall.

And thanks again to you and Eric :)
anytime, also post pics when you get it framed. Mine wont see a wall until i find out where im moving after this school in may :(
Hi
ellisintransit
Little Cream Soda

Post by ellisintransit »

Just wanted to bump this thread with a set list update. I wasn't sure about one song they played. It was the one sandwiched between You Know That I Know and Hardest Button. I assumed it was Hypocritical Kiss, but I wrote down a few lyrics, and now that the album is out there I verified this song as Trash Tongue Talker. Word.

Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground
Sixteen Saltines
Missing Pieces
Hello Operator
Blue Blood Blues
Two Against One
Top Yourself
We're Going to Be Friends
Weep Themselves to Sleep
Steady As She Goes
I Cut Like a Buffalo
You Know That I Know