Little Ghost

Jack White - NPR All Songs Considered - Jan 23rd 2013

Post by bh1644 »

I edited it down to just Jack's interview for your listening pleasure:

rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Jack White - NPR All Songs Considered - Jan 23rd 2013

Post by rsimms3 »

So, at the end, was that him saying he wasn't personally going to SXSW this year?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
bh1644
Little Ghost

Post by bh1644 »

rsimms3 wrote:So, at the end, was that him saying he wasn't personally going to SXSW this year?
yep, the way I understood it, he said he wants the truck to come down, but "I'm not gonna go myself this time..."
TwinkleLights
Little Cream Soda

Post by TwinkleLights »

bh1644 wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:So, at the end, was that him saying he wasn't personally going to SXSW this year?
yep, the way I understood it, he said he wants the truck to come down, but "I'm not gonna go myself this time..."
Bummer...
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

well let it be what it is.... i cant blame Jack a bit for not getting sacked with the crowds and lines and often poorly planned venue issues ... that having been said the guy is free to be just who he wants to be when he wants to be it and if he changed his mind tomorrow i dont think a single person here or there would hesitate to question the value of such a choice

is it possible that headhunting for new talent will be scouted out by new staff and other means?? highly likely at juncture
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow