So. what's next?

snippets and snails
Stay Gold
Little Bird

Re: So. what's next?

Post by Stay Gold »

luccamezz wrote:
maxman142001 wrote:Well after the Grammy performance it appears jack will be needing a new guitar :)
I feel sad for that Tele, but if he's getting a new one, I hope it's a Gretsch, specially an Anniversary Jr! For me the Green Machine was the most awesome guitar he has ever used :)
i may be wrong, but I think someone asked jack on modblast about the guitar he used on the Grammys and he said it was fine.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

^^ He poked a hole in the Kay in the UK and was able to have it fixed and continue playing it. If the Tele was damaged at the Grammys, it could possibly be fixed, too. We don't know the extent of any damage that may have occurred.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Nicode70
Little Cream Soda

So. what's next?

Post by Nicode70 »

Now that RSD madness is behind us, and him, what do you think will happend?
hellosmith
Little Acorn

Post by hellosmith »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
~༼✷ɷ✷༽~
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

hellosmith wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+a gazillion.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Looks like the boyz have been getting together recently...only good things came come from this :)

<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
dcmak5
Little Acorn

Post by dcmak5 »

is that mike tyson, tom mcgowan and natty gann?