Atl Poster snafu!!!

snippets and snails
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Atl Poster snafu!!!

Post by thirdtesla »

I was in line to snag an Atlanta print when they sold out just before I got to front. The problem is they sold 9 prints to one guy and the last 6 to the guy behind him!!! I thought it was one per person!!! Really chaps my ass. Especially when I saw the two guys meet up after getting the last 15 prints! Laughing and I caught em saying 'thought I'd only have one extra. I need a bigger tube. Haha'. Damn it! Gotta shake it off. Won't let it keep me from enjoying show. If anyone has one, I'd love to score an Atlanta, Fox Theater print. Thanks for viewing.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
mishka
Little Cream Soda

Atl Poster snafu!!!

Post by mishka »

I'm so sorry! I got lucky and snagged the last one. I was going to try to get an extra one for just this reason!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Atl Poster snafu!!!

Post by arewhyehen »

That's pretty crazy. In Toronto it was one per person for EVERYTHING. They sold out of most things before the show ended.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

When people get that many extras it generally means that there will be a lot on eBay and the price will be pretty low.. Hopefully they don't end up being too much on the aftermarket!
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Methane Just posted on twitter that these prints are up for sale now.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

i didnt recognize the guy at the merch line and it was clear that he was not really prepared for the onslaught... they also set up the table in the most ridiculous location as well... people entering from having their tickets checked had to literally cut through the line just to get in... laughable really... those guys buying up all the posters are not cool
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
Todd
Little Bird

Post by Todd »

Sounds just like Jackson last night. One guy, table right inside the lobby past the ticket takers. He was doing only one per person, but people had friends in line to help. Guy in front of me bought 4 of everything- singles and posters. However due to the smaller crowd, they still had posters left after the show. Prints are numbered, look like a run of 255.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

Todd wrote:Sounds just like Jackson last night. One guy, table right inside the lobby past the ticket takers. He was doing only one per person, but people had friends in line to help. Guy in front of me bought 4 of everything- singles and posters. However due to the smaller crowd, they still had posters left after the show. Prints are numbered, look like a run of 255.
jokes on him. dont see much resell value in these.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
Thallirn
Little Bird

Post by Thallirn »

PugFaceRex wrote:
Todd wrote:Sounds just like Jackson last night. One guy, table right inside the lobby past the ticket takers. He was doing only one per person, but people had friends in line to help. Guy in front of me bought 4 of everything- singles and posters. However due to the smaller crowd, they still had posters left after the show. Prints are numbered, look like a run of 255.
At least the Jackson poster looks a million times better than the turd they sold in ATL.
Hip_Eponymous
Little Bird

Post by Hip_Eponymous »

Thallirn wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:
At least the Jackson poster looks a million times better than the turd they sold in ATL.

You call it a turd, I call it love at first sight. Just bought mine off of ebay for double the price. It sold out with and I was a few people back in line so I was determined to get one! 67/250