Jack's Website

snippets and snails
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Jack's Website

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Go there, check it out. Picture of a girl and a couple dogs in the woods. The name of the .jpg is "dogwoods". haha
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Re: Jack's Website

Post by orangeshoeskid »

“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Red Riding Hood?
12stars

Post by 12stars »

Last edited by 12stars on Sun May 20, 2012 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
csbanta
Little Acorn

Post by csbanta »

i dig
monkhey
Little Cream Soda

Post by monkhey »

What the H?
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Still from a video shoot, apparently.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
2crazikids
Little Acorn

Post by 2crazikids »

I thought for the longest time it was one of my pictures. That girl looks exactly like my daughter (from the back) same hair, length, height. I was wondering why Jack would put one of my personal pic up there :lol:
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Another.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Video's apparently due this Thursday.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

I was just coming in to say the picture had changed again. Video on Thursday? Very cool.
"Knock on the door and the door knocks back..."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

I went back to find the tweet posted by one of the directors of the video, but it seems to have been deleted. It said something about a still being shown at jackwhiteiii.com, from a video that's due out on Thursday of this week. There is another tweet still in his feed telling someone that his next video has a dog in it.
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

Kali Durga wrote:I went back to find the tweet posted by one of the directors of the video, but it seems to have been deleted. It said something about a still being shown at jackwhiteiii.com, from a video that's due out on Thursday of this week. There is another tweet still in his feed telling someone that his next video has a dog in it.
Hopefully we still get the video on Thursday. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Jack make mention in a recent vault chat about a Sixteen Saltines video?
"Knock on the door and the door knocks back..."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Yup. Gonna be interesting if this video also includes the dancers they were looking for in that Craiglist ad a few weeks ago.
12stars

Post by 12stars »

Last edited by 12stars on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.