Jack's Cigarillo

snippets and snails
mojoryan
Little People

Re: Jack's Cigarillo

Post by mojoryan »

chaptertwentyone wrote:
Kali Durga wrote:
IamFrank007 wrote:Remove some of Jack's DNA from the cigarillo and clone him....
:D :lol: :clap:
This. Then one of him could stay home with the kids, one could work with the Racs, one could run TMR, one could begin a third solo album, and one could tour continuously for Lazaretto... C'mon, man, the world needs this.
I really hate doing laundry, can I have one for that?
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
thirddan
Little Bird

Post by thirddan »

I'm liking the cloning idea the best! If anyone has cloning facilities which aren't up to much then let me know :lol:
TheButcher
Little Bird

Post by TheButcher »

destijl wrote:Hammersmith is a NO SMOKING venue and he should have known better. Tossing a cigarillo into the crowd, could have started a fire and I could have died. I would preserve it as evidence and sue him.
Funniest thing I have seen all day! If he pulls that shit here in Colorado, We will gut it, refill it with some herbs,then toss it back on stage. Can't wait for Red Rocks.
Lisa03
Little Bird

Post by Lisa03 »

cwja wrote:I must be picturing how this happened wrong. If someone walks out and throws a lit cigarette into a crowd of people, that's an asshole move.
I'm seriously lmao at this one!

But I would have picked it up & kept it too!
It's quite possible that I'll find me a good man wearing a tight red t-shirt!