2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Mr. Jones, stop reading this and get back to work!
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Re: Rob Jones Selling Poster Set 11 Apr

Post by maxman142001 »

I need red rocks...only one I'm missing. Will take the original or reprint. Feel free to pm me :)
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

I'm interested in the London Alexandra Palace (2nd night). So if anyone is putting a set together, put me down for that one.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

dylnfan wrote:
Obliquitous wrote:Oh how the poster monkey on my back is screamin'. Shut up I thought I told you to die!!!

Poster monkey is commanding me to chip in for Webster Hall if this group deal takes place.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Obliquitous
Little Acorn

Rob Jones Selling Poster Set 11 Apr

Post by Obliquitous »

Poster monkey does not share! They will all be mine... my... precious...
Kali Durga - "For all you know, that guy might be a very cool person who just happens to look like your idea of an asshole."
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Well then, hopefully someone else's poster monkey is more altruistic than yours.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

I was just checking prices on tubes and shipping for the small posters it would be $65 shipped for the first poster and the $55 after that. For the large posters it will be about $75 for first and $55 after that in the U.S. outside I will have to figure prices but would guess $10-$15 more.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Moller72 wrote:I was just checking prices on tubes and shipping for the small posters it would be $65 shipped for the first poster and the $55 after that. For the large posters it will be about $75 for first and $55 after that in the U.S. outside I will have to figure prices but would guess $10-$15 more.
Want to start a list of who's asking to reserve which posters?
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

I am planning on buying a set but I do already have some of these prints - pm me if there is angone in particular that you are seeking. I store all my prints flat in mylar so they are all like new and believe me, I know how to ship a print.
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

Kali Durga wrote:
Moller72 wrote:I was just checking prices on tubes and shipping for the small posters it would be $65 shipped for the first poster and the $55 after that. For the large posters it will be about $75 for first and $55 after that in the U.S. outside I will have to figure prices but would guess $10-$15 more.
Want to start a list of who's asking to reserve which posters?
Yeah I will I am on a phone i will have to wait till i get to a computer thos afternoon. several people have sent pms about the red rocks and Omaha and I will put the first people down first on those unless they back out.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Re: 2012 jack white posters for sale from rob jones

Post by Moller72 »

Put a list on first page need at least 12 posters committed before I will bye them.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

Would eventually like to have the Red Rocks [show edition] but will wait for these to hit Ebay and drop in price.

Here's the whole set.
jack_white_set.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

i want the one with jack standing on all of the tin man heads...
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

shteev wrote:i want the one with jack standing on all of the tin man heads...
That's Omaha. I love the heck out of that one, such a terrific show.
oojavaguru
Little Cream Soda

Post by oojavaguru »

I wonder if anyone who knows Rob would reach out to him and see if he would postpone this sale. With Record Store Day coming up and a lot of people traveling to either Coachella or Nashville, the prospective audience he is targeting to buy this likely will not be as large now, than if he were to wait 1 month to sell the set. I've been waiting for this announcement forever, but the timing just couldn't be more horrible.
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

I think these will around for a while. The poster market is pretty flat at $1000 is a lot of money even if this is a great deal.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.