Merch stand prices - UK

Love interruption --->
364tearsgirl
Little Bird

Merch stand prices - UK

Post by 364tearsgirl »

Can anyone tell me the usual prices of the tour sleeve 45's at the merch stand at UK gigs, and also the posters (and do poster prices vary depending on the artist?) Cheers
chris865
Little Ghost

Re: Merch stand prices - UK

Post by chris865 »

364tearsgirl wrote:Can anyone tell me the usual prices of the tour sleeve 45's at the merch stand at UK gigs, and also the posters (and do poster prices vary depending on the artist?) Cheers
£5 for tour sleeves and £20 posters - they were prices at the London shows earlier this year.
364tearsgirl
Little Bird

Post by 364tearsgirl »

thanks chris865. Never usually get to the merch stand 'til after the show by which time everything's gone!
364tearsgirl
Little Bird

Post by 364tearsgirl »

Thanks chris865, managed to hit the merch stand last night and got both AND still got a prime spot up front. Off for round 2 today!
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

364tearsgirl wrote:Thanks chris865, managed to hit the merch stand last night and got both AND still got a prime spot up front. Off for round 2 today!
Cool, glad you got them.
I was supposed to be at Ally Pally last night and this but I missed both with a back problem :(
The poster look really good.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

'm not going to directly PM and harass anyone but if someone can pick up an "I'm Shakin" tour 7" for me, I'd really appreciate it. Not looking to pay much more than cost, shipping and your trouble in line for it. Just hoping someone would help me out.

Please PM me if you've got an extra. Thanks and enjoy the shows.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

rival wrote:'m not going to directly PM and harass anyone but if someone can pick up an "I'm Shakin" tour 7" for me, I'd really appreciate it. Not looking to pay much more than cost, shipping and your trouble in line for it. Just hoping someone would help me out.

Please PM me if you've got an extra. Thanks and enjoy the shows.
I am in the same boat as well, if some fellow swirlers could help me out that would be great!
364tearsgirl
Little Bird

Post by 364tearsgirl »

chris865 wrote:
364tearsgirl wrote:Thanks chris865, managed to hit the merch stand last night and got both AND still got a prime spot up front. Off for round 2 today!
Cool, glad you got them.
I was supposed to be at Ally Pally last night and this but I missed both with a back problem :(
The poster look really good.
Such a shame, you missed 2 incredible shows. Hope you feel better soon.