jack's business card

Love interruption --->
meetmeinmontauk
Little Cream Soda

jack's business card

Post by meetmeinmontauk »

anyone know the trade value of something like this? ive seen this in some peoples iso and was curious what people thought.
billstickers33
Little Cream Soda

Re: jack's business card

Post by billstickers33 »

If you want to contact Jack White you can email him at supacracka@thirdmanrecords.com. They forgot to blank out his email in the first single he had. I emailed him but I haven't heard back. I think he also included his business card in an apple of my eye single when he did couches in detroit. Not sure what it's worth though. Hope you find your answers.

- Donald
meetmeinmontauk
Little Cream Soda

i dont want to contact him, i already have one. i was just curious....also i was looking for trade value, not cash.
kalv04
Little Acorn

Post by kalv04 »

This is really one of those items that's worth whatever someone will give you for it. It really does'nt have a value, but that does'nt mean some people would'nt pay good money or trade for one. I have one and I would'nt let it go cheap at all. I don't think I'd get rid of it period.
"Bye Snookums!" -nickboat
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

billstickers33 wrote:If you want to contact Jack White you can email him at supacracka@thirdmanrecords.com. They forgot to blank out his email in the first single he had. I emailed him but I haven't heard back. I think he also included his business card in an apple of my eye single when he did couches in detroit. Not sure what it's worth though. Hope you find your answers.

- Donald
Hahahahahaha! I'm sorry for laughing, but that just tickled me. Do you really think that either a) that e-mail address was real, or that b) if it was, he kept it beyond the first day that he realized it'd leaked to the public?
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
meetmeinmontauk
Little Cream Soda

kalv04 wrote:This is really one of those items that's worth whatever someone will give you for it. It really does'nt have a value, but that does'nt mean some people would'nt pay good money or trade for one. I have one and I would'nt let it go cheap at all. I don't think I'd get rid of it period.
yeah me too, no one ever puts what they would give for it so i was just curious.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

3 quid !
kalv04
Little Acorn

Post by kalv04 »

meetmeinmontauk wrote:
kalv04 wrote:This is really one of those items that's worth whatever someone will give you for it. It really does'nt have a value, but that does'nt mean some people would'nt pay good money or trade for one. I have one and I would'nt let it go cheap at all. I don't think I'd get rid of it period.
yeah me too, no one ever puts what they would give for it so i was just curious.
If I did'nt have one I'd pay up to $33.00 for it. Up to $75 signed.....
kalv04
Little Acorn

Post by kalv04 »

but I would'nt sell for that ;)
billstickers33
Little Cream Soda

Post by billstickers33 »

Kali Durga wrote:
billstickers33 wrote:If you want to contact Jack White you can email him at supacracka@thirdmanrecords.com. They forgot to blank out his email in the first single he had. I emailed him but I haven't heard back. I think he also included his business card in an apple of my eye single when he did couches in detroit. Not sure what it's worth though. Hope you find your answers.

- Donald
Hahahahahaha! I'm sorry for laughing, but that just tickled me. Do you really think that either a) that e-mail address was real, or that b) if it was, he kept it beyond the first day that he realized it'd leaked to the public?
I thought it was for fans to write in. Sorry I didn't know :(
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

thanks for playing... drive through
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
nickboat
Little Ghost

Post by nickboat »

kalv04 wrote:but I would'nt sell for that ;)

what would you sell it for.... ? ;)
HUSTLE AND CUSS
Grimtale
Little People

Post by Grimtale »

My guess is it would be a $100-$250 item if one hit ebay based on how stingy jack has been in handing out the new ones.
But that's just a guess...
I wouldn't sell mine for that, mostly because Jack handed it to me himself.
Grim
I am everything you hate...
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

Grimtale wrote:My guess is it would be a $100-$250 item if one hit ebay based on how stingy jack has been in handing out the new ones.
Grim
He tried to give me one, but I have some of my own.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

mojoryan wrote:
Grimtale wrote:My guess is it would be a $100-$250 item if one hit ebay based on how stingy jack has been in handing out the new ones.
Grim
He tried to give me one, but I have some of my own.
Jack actually asked for one of mine. Told him no 8-)