Freedom At 21 - TMR152

Love interruption --->
Melon
Little Ghost

Re: Freedom At 21 - TMR152

Post by Melon »

I was thinking 150 probably wasn't right. Thanks for the #'s Ben, i knew someone on here would have a good estimate.
houses are full of things that gather dust
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

Sooo . . . why have there been so few tour singles up on eBay? I could snag a dang tri for $250 or less now. But all I want is a tour single . . .
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

woodisgood wrote:Sooo . . . why have there been so few tour singles up on eBay? I could snag a dang tri for $250 or less now. But all I want is a tour single . . .
Probably because they've only had them in Omaha and Denver so far in the US. More should pop up after the LA shows.
nickboat
Little Ghost

Post by nickboat »

third(iii) mystery prize clue!!!! :P
HUSTLE AND CUSS
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

nickboat wrote:third(iii) mystery prize clue!!!! :P
Tour edition cover? I need one of those to complete my set. ;)
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

Did we ever figure out if the tour sleeves are limited? A friend of mine is going to the show in Jackson and said she'd pick me up one if she could get two. If not, I'm probably gonna have to bite the bullet and shell out for it on eBay.

EDIT: Of course, at those prices I could just buy a ticket, go down and buy one myself and enjoy the show. haha
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Did we ever figure out if the tour sleeves are limited? A friend of mine is going to the show in Jackson and said she'd pick me up one if she could get two. If not, I'm probably gonna have to bite the bullet and shell out for it on eBay.

EDIT: Of course, at those prices I could just buy a ticket, go down and buy one myself and enjoy the show. haha
I think there is a tour edition on eBay right now for less than 30...
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
cmelo

Post by cmelo »

shaneoftheroad wrote:Did we ever figure out if the tour sleeves are limited? A friend of mine is going to the show in Jackson and said she'd pick me up one if she could get two. If not, I'm probably gonna have to bite the bullet and shell out for it on eBay.

At the Ryman shows, they only let me have one of each. At the Portland show, I had no problem getting more than one F@21.
Littlema
Little Cream Soda

Freedom At 21 - TMR152

Post by Littlema »

In Antwerp the Love Interruption 7' wasn't available at all, don't know if it was because they didn't take that much abroad or because it's gone for good.
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

All 3 available at start ofcopenhagen show
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

Anybody else think the off beat drum track on this sounds a lot like Meg's drumming on jimmy the exploder from the v13 open mic single?
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

flattop2001 wrote:Anybody else think the off beat drum track on this sounds a lot like Meg's drumming on jimmy the exploder from the v13 open mic single?
i can hear exactly what you are talking about and never even considered it until now but its funny you should mention it because i have been thinking a lot about that drumbeat lately and listening to it with a close ear for the dissonance in the track... glad you mentioned it

i think carla tears that up life just for the record
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
stoffel
Little Bird

Post by stoffel »

Littlema wrote:In Antwerp the Love Interruption 7' wasn't available at all, don't know if it was because they didn't take that much abroad or because it's gone for good.
thats weird, cause i bought all 3 versions there
Littlema
Little Cream Soda

Freedom At 21 - TMR152

Post by Littlema »

stoffel wrote:
Littlema wrote:In Antwerp the Love Interruption 7' wasn't available at all, don't know if it was because they didn't take that much abroad or because it's gone for good.
thats weird, cause i bought all 3 versions there
Maybe it was sold fast, i also had some problem with french at the merch so i probably don't understand well
JimmyLaverty
Little Bird

Post by JimmyLaverty »

I was looking through my tour editions earlier, and the center hole on my F@21 tour copy is oval shaped, kind of a tour oddity!
Get me the Becktionary, the rhyming Becktionary!