Blunderbuss "Lightning Bolt" Edition

Love interruption --->
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Re: Blunderbuss "Lightning Bolt" Edition

Post by maxman142001 »

zman wrote:Picked one of these up in Cincinnati today. Line was pretty short thankfully, I only got there 5 minutes before they opened.

congrats, looks nice
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
kkaska
Little Bird

Post by kkaska »

Picked one up at MPMF today as well, and was a bit disappointed in the amount of blue or lack there of...not to complain, but not much of a bolt, more like a couple blobs :| On the bright side, I did get tri-colors of The Big Three Killed My Baby and Lord, send me an angel :D
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

kkaska wrote:Picked one up at MPMF today as well, and was a bit disappointed in the amount of blue or lack there of...not to complain, but not much of a bolt, more like a couple blobs :| On the bright side, I did get tri-colors of The Big Three Killed My Baby and Lord, send me an angel :D
they had tri's available at the RRS?!?
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
kkaska
Little Bird

Post by kkaska »

maxman142001 wrote:
kkaska wrote:Picked one up at MPMF today as well, and was a bit disappointed in the amount of blue or lack there of...not to complain, but not much of a bolt, more like a couple blobs :| On the bright side, I did get tri-colors of The Big Three Killed My Baby and Lord, send me an angel :D
they had tri's available at the RRS?!?
Yes, those 2 they did :)
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

wow...nice scores...post pictures of the bolt if you can...love to see them
kkaska
Little Bird

Post by kkaska »

Bolt side 1.jpg
Bolt side 2.jpg
Big Three tri.jpg
Lord tri.jpg
My MPMF RRS scores. My Blunder Bolt side 2 has more color than side 1 for sure. I know each is random and unique, I just was expecting a bit more of a streak I guess.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

i kinda like it...different for sure :)
the early bolts were kinda like that too..

awesome scores though..
kkaska
Little Bird

Post by kkaska »

maxman142001 wrote:i kinda like it...different for sure :)

awesome scores though..

Yeah, like I said, not complaining, I know I'm lucky to get one, just different than others I'd seen. Maybe that makes it more unique tho :D I couldn't believe how short the line was for the RRS. I got there about an hour early, was 2nd in line,and I don't think there were 10 in line when they opened. And getting those tri's was icing on my cake for sure!
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

kkaska wrote:

awesome scores though..

Yeah, like I said, not complaining, I know I'm lucky to get one, just different than others I'd seen. Maybe that makes it more unique tho :D I couldn't believe how short the line was for the RRS. I got there about an hour early, was 2nd in line,and I don't think there were 10 in line when they opened. And getting those tri's was icing on my cake for sure!

im very jealous
notwdrums18
Little Acorn

Post by notwdrums18 »

kkaska wrote:

awesome scores though..

They sold those tris on the RRS?? Damn, I never asked for those the few times I've been at the RRS
Force fed, forced meds 'til I drop dead
kkaska
Little Bird

Post by kkaska »

notwdrums18 wrote:
kkaska wrote:

awesome scores though..

They sold those tris on the RRS?? Damn, I never asked for those the few times I've been at the RRS
Yeah, they weren't listed on the chalk board or anything, I just asked if they had any other special vinyl other than the Bolt and they had those 2 :D
fourthhorseman73
Little Bird

Post by fourthhorseman73 »

I'm keeping my fingers crossed the the RRS will be at VooDoo fest this year (with some lightning bolts to sell). I know last year they were there and were selling some limited merch, so we'll see...
If you go lookin’ for hot water Don't act shocked when you get burned a little bit
If you really want some hot water I can help you find it...
carlbelvin
Little Cream Soda

Post by carlbelvin »

fourthhorseman73 wrote:I'm keeping my fingers crossed the the RRS will be at VooDoo fest this year (with some lightning bolts to sell). I know last year they were there and were selling some limited merch, so we'll see...

I to am hoping they will be there, would love to get my hands on the bolt.
greekfood101
Little Acorn

Post by greekfood101 »

Dang, I wish the RRS was closer to where I lived. Would anyone be kind enough to pick me up something like a Colored Rome or maybe a White Stripes Tri. Would kindly pay in advance. PM if possible. Enjoy the shows, hopefully tonight is a better show. Peace!
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

greekfood101 wrote:Dang, I wish the RRS was closer to where I lived. Would anyone be kind enough to pick me up something like a Colored Rome or maybe a White Stripes Tri. Would kindly pay in advance. PM if possible. Enjoy the shows, hopefully tonight is a better show. Peace!
Have a colored Rome for sale...pm me...looking for 115 which is a friggin deal unless you can get one at cost.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.