Freedom at 21 Flexi Disc

Love interruption --->
theeradicaleclectic
Little Ghost

Re: Freedom at 21 Flexi Disc

Post by theeradicaleclectic »

its the return of the everlasting gobstopper...
shaneoftheroad wrote:Another one.

this is rigged man.... check out that bird on the kids shirt... jack has been there :D jk

none of this matters anyway... i am jealous as hell of anyone who has that flexi... even jack himself... i love flexis and collect them

send my your worn... your tired... your scholastic readers from 1971 and i will love them and cherish them.// flexi heaven right here :mrgreen:
The clock in the kitchen says 2:55..... And the clock in the kitchen is slow
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

bh1644 wrote:Image
I want that postcard. It would fit really nicely with my antique aviation prints.
Has everything you said today been true?
QOTSA
Little Bird

Post by QOTSA »

The Flexi Disc from Flintville is damaged badly. It is broken in almost two pieces and a big piece is missing out of the middle.
12stars

Post by 12stars »

:D
Last edited by 12stars on Thu May 24, 2012 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

12stars wrote:
bh1644 wrote:Image
If possible, please post closeup of postcard.
It's from an eBay auction.

[ebay]330732582135[/ebay]
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
jordinski_23
Little Bird

Post by jordinski_23 »

QOTSA wrote:The Flexi Disc from Flintville is damaged badly. It is broken in almost two pieces and a big piece is missing out of the middle.

the one that the older lady found in her pasture? how do you know this, just curious.
QOTSA
Little Bird

Post by QOTSA »

jordinski_23 wrote:
QOTSA wrote:The Flexi Disc from Flintville is damaged badly. It is broken in almost two pieces and a big piece is missing out of the middle.

the one that the older lady found in her pasture? how do you know this, just curious.
I am from not far from there and found her. She thought she had thrown it away but found it in her garbage can. She just gave it to me.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

QOTSA wrote:
jordinski_23 wrote:

I am from not far from there and found her. She thought she had thrown it away but found it in her garbage can. She just gave it to me.
Pics or it didnt happen.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

QOTSA wrote:
jordinski_23 wrote:

Very cool. Let's see some pics
QOTSA
Little Bird

Post by QOTSA »

chrono_1980 wrote:
QOTSA wrote:
jordinski_23 wrote:

Pics or it didnt happen.
Sure, it did'nt happen.
hellosmith
Little Acorn

Post by hellosmith »

There have been a couple others as well.

Nashville, TN
We found this balloon on the sidewalk in front of Third Man Records on April 1st (the launch date) while on a roadtrip from Washington, DC to New Orleans, LA.
Paint Rock, AL
We found a record!
~༼✷ɷ✷༽~
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

I wish I had the time and money to bum around northern AL looking for flexis. You know there are still gems to be found. Although at this point the postcards are probably all but destroyed and I want that more than the flexi.
Has everything you said today been true?
QOTSA
Little Bird

Post by QOTSA »

sandmaniac3 wrote:I wish I had the time and money to bum around northern AL looking for flexis. You know there are still gems to be found. Although at this point the postcards are probably all but destroyed and I want that more than the flexi.
Yeah, the weather is really going to hurt the cards. I believe though this fall, more will turn up. When people start going hunting again and getting up in the mountains, some more will show up.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

QOTSA wrote:
sandmaniac3 wrote:I wish I had the time and money to bum around northern AL looking for flexis. You know there are still gems to be found. Although at this point the postcards are probably all but destroyed and I want that more than the flexi.
Yeah, the weather is really going to hurt the cards. I believe though this fall, more will turn up. When people start going hunting again and getting up in the mountains, some more will show up.
I think there is a small community of Mexicans in some shanty village using flexis as roof shingles and giant blue balloons as rain catchers...I think these traveled a lot further than the dozen or so that have been found.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

QOTSA wrote:
chrono_1980 wrote:
QOTSA wrote:
jordinski_23 wrote:

Pics or it didnt happen.
Sure, it did'nt happen.
Just post a picture man! :P