Sixteen Saltines single - TMR-135

Love interruption --->
gdm
Little Acorn

Re: Sixteen Saltines single - TMR-135

Post by gdm »

arewhyehen wrote:So jealous of all you guys. Still no shipping confirmation and I ordered within the first hour of the first day for pre orders :(
They should ship our orders 2 weeks early so they arrive on time. Canada Post :x
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

gdm wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:So jealous of all you guys. Still no shipping confirmation and I ordered within the first hour of the first day for pre orders :(
They should ship our orders 2 weeks early so they arrive on time. Canada Post :x
+1
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

Just got my shipping confirmation today, I think there was a delay due to a bunch of the staff being out of town for SXSW (and they just got back today or yesterday)...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

jrfhoutx wrote:
Just got my shipping confirmation today, I think there was a delay due to a bunch of the staff being out of town for SXSW (and they just got back today or yesterday)...
Strange, I ordered Monday and it shipped Monday. Maybe they were waiting for the tris to come back to send you one.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

rsimms3 wrote:
jrfhoutx wrote:
Strange, I ordered Monday and it shipped Monday. Maybe they were waiting for the tris to come back to send you one.
I ordered over the weekend and it shipped on Monday. I would prefer to think Monday was tri shipping day but I doubt it.
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

rsimms3 wrote:
jrfhoutx wrote:
Haha, ordered on the 15th, shipped on the 21st, I can only hope... something similar happened with my LI and it was a tri, something similar happened with my TJ and it wasn't a tri, so I don't know what to think, but I can hope, would make a nice set of JW tri lottery wins lol...
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

jrfhoutx wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:
jrfhoutx wrote:
Haha, ordered on the 15th, shipped on the 21st, I can only hope... something similar happened with my LI and it was a tri, something similar happened with my TJ and it wasn't a tri, so I don't know what to think, but I can hope, would make a nice set of JW tri lottery wins lol...

Haha I can only hope. I will let you all know if I get a tri then. Right now I just want to spin that damn thing lol
richardcosta
Little Cream Soda

Post by richardcosta »

will they be selling tri's at TMR when they get back from SXSW?
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

richardcosta wrote:will they be selling tri's at TMR when they get back from SXSW?
Nope. They haven't said what they are doing with them. I know they are at TMR now though. Now we just wait.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

According to Tom Petty, that's the hardest part.
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

curseofhalos wrote:
richardcosta wrote:will they be selling tri's at TMR when they get back from SXSW?
Nope. They haven't said what they are doing with them. I know they are at TMR now though. Now we just wait.
They sold out at SXSW, so the remaining 50 or 100 will be random mail order I would guess.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

bkramer10 wrote:
curseofhalos wrote:
They sold out at SXSW, so the remaining 50 or 100 will be random mail order I would guess.

Has anyone received a random mail order tri for SS??
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

arewhyehen wrote: Right now I just want to spin that damn thing lol
ditto...
arewhyehen wrote:
bkramer10 wrote: They sold out at SXSW, so the remaining 50 or 100 will be random mail order I would guess.

that's assuming they saved any for random mail orders... considering that they usually announce when and where the tris will be and what the store/mail order distribution numbers will be, they didn't even say anywhere on the TMR site that they would even be doing tris of SS let alone how many or anything...

I don't think I've seen any random mail orders...
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

jrfhoutx wrote:
arewhyehen wrote: Right now I just want to spin that damn thing lol
ditto...
arewhyehen wrote:
bkramer10 wrote: They sold out at SXSW, so the remaining 50 or 100 will be random mail order I would guess.

that's assuming they saved any for random mail orders... considering that they usually announce when and where the tris will be and what the store/mail order distribution numbers will be, they didn't even say anywhere on the TMR site that they would even be doing tris of SS let alone how many or anything...

I don't think I've seen any random mail orders...
They made 300 tris so I doubt they are out of them already.
richardcosta
Little Cream Soda

Post by richardcosta »

I heard only 150. you sure? 300?