I'm Shakin' Tri Color Release

Love interruption --->
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Re: I'm Shakin' Tri Color Release

Post by orangeshoeskid »

I got in line about 8:15 and was about 75th in line at the time. More people showed up or returned from getting coffee and joined various people in front of us. By the time we got in, we figured we were about 83 or 84 back. Tried to count the remaining tri-colors left and looked like 16 or 17 left.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
Gradius
Little Bird

Post by Gradius »

Stl_ben wrote:
Gradius wrote:Is there anyway anyone would be able to swing selling me a copy if they got an extra? I'm willing to pay above cost but not too much more. Not exactly rich.
Ill pay 2x his not much more than cost offer...
I mean I didn't really make an offer exactly. But I'm willing to work out something fair with someone. But no way in hell am I paying 200 bucks on ebay for a 7 inch. Or ever paying that much for a 7 inch.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

Gradius wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
Gradius wrote:Is there anyway anyone would be able to swing selling me a copy if they got an extra? I'm willing to pay above cost but not too much more. Not exactly rich.
Ill pay 2x his not much more than cost offer...
I mean I didn't really make an offer exactly. But I'm willing to work out something fair with someone. But no way in hell am I paying 200 bucks on ebay for a 7 inch. Or ever paying that much for a 7 inch.
you probably wont own this record then. unless you have something to trade. The Jack tri's haven't dropped much lower than $200.
houses are full of things that gather dust
Gradius
Little Bird

Post by Gradius »

Yeah, I know. I was first in line for the Freedom at 21 tri in Indianapolis. Unfortunately, I already traded my extra copy of that.
Gradius
Little Bird

Post by Gradius »

But in my experience there is always someone somewhere willing to work something out.
greekfood101
Little Acorn

Post by greekfood101 »

Had an awesome time waiting in line yesterday with everybody. Thanks to the people I was hanging out with it made the wait more tolerable. I never got anyone's name and I regret not asking. I was the guy in the green Red Sox hat. Thanks again everybody, can;t wait to see everyone again!
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

So right now only 150 have been released?

50 in the mail order
100 at TMR

Think the other 150 will be a cyber Monday release?
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

maxman142001 wrote:So right now only 150 have been released?

50 in the mail order
100 at TMR

Would love that on the vault...have my doubts..

Are you sure 50 have been done already through the mail?? I don't remember anyone hitting the lottery. Usually a few people do on here or at least a few show up on eBay advertised as lottery tris...
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

arewhyehen wrote:

50 in the mail order
100 at TMR

Are you sure 50 have been done already through the mail?? I don't remember anyone hitting the lottery. Usually a few people do on here or at least a few show up on eBay advertised as lottery tris...
Yeah TheHen0 scored one on page 5. A few were on eBay after the release that got the random
Mail order tri

If not cyber Monday...when?
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

Man you diehard TMR freaks and flippers are getting there early and earlier for releases. I got there at 6:20 am and was 60th in line!
Fun crowd though, saw a ton of people I knew and had a good time. Figured it would start raining as soon as I got there but atleast it did not last long! Then it got pretty cold to me. I'm getting old. Won't be to long and the only way to get a record is to spend the night, that's when I quit, I think........Good to see you peeps and peepet's. Like Orange Shoes said the line moved slow, slow, slower and slower. You can either spend hours getting there early so you can get in quicker or get there later and spend hours waiting in line, a toss up, if you will? Oh well, not bitching, just whining, glad I live close enough to go!
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

maxman142001 wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

50 in the mail order
100 at TMR

Yeah TheHen0 scored one on page 5. A few were on eBay after the release that got the random
Mail order tri

If not cyber Monday...when?
Must be getting more and more fans and customers because we used to see a lot more pop up on ebay or swirl. Guess I just been busy and havent noticed