Neil Young

Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Re: Neil Young

Post by Alabama Woody »

I hoped it meant that he recorded at TMR, not in the booth. I will still want them but may not be able to listen to them much. :D

A Neil Young Blue Room show would be to die for !!!

A Neil Young/Jack White tour would hurt my credit card !

A man can dream…….
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Just dropped about $550 on a pair of Tickets to see Neil Young solo at Massey Hall in Toronto. The most I have ever paid for face value tickets (or even scalped) but totally worth it IMO. There are very few artists I would do this for, but I couldn't pass up the chance to see Neil Young live (solo) at the Iconic Massey Hall. Even better because it only holds about 2700 people.

knoxvle
Little Acorn

Post by knoxvle »

arewhyehen wrote:Just dropped about $550 on a pair of Tickets to see Neil Young solo at Massey Hall in Toronto. The most I have ever paid for face value tickets (or even scalped) but totally worth it IMO. There are very few artists I would do this for, but I couldn't pass up the chance to see Neil Young live (solo) at the Iconic Massey Hall. Even better because it only holds about 2700 people.

Isn't that to benefit some reserve affected by the oil sands?
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

knoxvle wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:Just dropped about $550 on a pair of Tickets to see Neil Young solo at Massey Hall in Toronto. The most I have ever paid for face value tickets (or even scalped) but totally worth it IMO. There are very few artists I would do this for, but I couldn't pass up the chance to see Neil Young live (solo) at the Iconic Massey Hall. Even better because it only holds about 2700 people.

Isn't that to benefit some reserve affected by the oil sands?
I believe so. He also is doing a show in Winnipeg. and two others..
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I would do the same to see the man at Massey Hall. Money is no object, sometimes ! Have a great time. Wish I could go !
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Alabama Woody wrote: I would do the same to see the man at Massey Hall. Money is no object, sometimes ! Have a great time. Wish I could go !
Thanks Scott! I know there will be one or two other swirlers there as well. Should be fun to all meet up
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

arewhyehen wrote:
Alabama Woody wrote: I would do the same to see the man at Massey Hall. Money is no object, sometimes ! Have a great time. Wish I could go !
Thanks Scott! I know there will be one or two other swirlers there as well. Should be fun to all meet up
It is going to be a blast!! And It is just over a month away. Usually the wait between getting tickets and the show is so long.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

gdm wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
It is going to be a blast!! And It is just over a month away. Usually the wait between getting tickets and the show is so long.
I have two other friends who got tickets as well. Looks like I will know a bunch of people going. Crazy since the place only holds 2700ish people.