Post by MuleSkinner »

Full album can be listened to here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/ma ... jack-white
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Re: Karen Elson

Post by runofthemill »

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my! Go read the Vault right now about a special edition...!!!
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
FaytLJake
Little Acorn

Post by FaytLJake »

runofthemill wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my! Go read the Vault right now about a special edition...!!!
FUCK. YES. :D :D :D
St.Andrew on the Little Room
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this after talking to Ben the other day... oops. :)
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
hawke000

Post by hawke000 »

This is the only vinyl release my girlfriend will be happy about pink wax and peach scented, shes gonna steal it from me, i know it. How? After I got a split John Wayne she mentioned "All vinyl should look like that!" and now I can't find it... :lol:
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

Karen Elson cancelled the event "May European Tour Dates". Karen says, "Due to events beyond our control Karen Elson and her band are postponing their previously scheduled European shows that were due to start this Sunday. The trip was in support of the release of Karen's debut album The Ghost Who Walks which is out May 24/25, and would have included performances in Berlin, Brussels, Paris, London, Manchester and Glasgow. These shows will be rescheduled at a later date and refunds for tickets bought will be provided at point of purchase. The band's dates in North America in June have not been affected. Thanks for your support and apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.".
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
MuleSkinner
Little Acorn

Post by MuleSkinner »

From Grimey's Facebook

Grimeys Staff : Just confirmed: Karen Elson instore performance & record release celebration @Grimeys next Wed. at 6PM!!!
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Awesome! I was bummed she wasn't coming back near Nashville during her tour. So excited to see her next Wed!
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
crimpies
Little Acorn

Post by crimpies »

Wow, I didn't know this was actually in stores now.
Saw a CD at Polyester Records in Melbourne this morning.
Is it out in the US too?
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:Awesome! I was bummed she wasn't coming back near Nashville during her tour. So excited to see her next Wed!
Are you going to TMR Monday and Grimey's? Or just Grimey's? I think I canake Grimey's but not TMR unfortunately. I would love to see both but I have to go to my Father-in-law's birthday party. I told the wife I really did not need to go and she just gave me a look that said everything I needed to know.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

kevron6 wrote:
orangeshoeskid wrote:Awesome! I was bummed she wasn't coming back near Nashville during her tour. So excited to see her next Wed!
Are you going to TMR Monday and Grimey's? Or just Grimey's? I think I canake Grimey's but not TMR unfortunately. I would love to see both but I have to go to my Father-in-law's birthday party. I told the wife I really did not need to go and she just gave me a look that said everything I needed to know.
I think we are just going to do TMR tomorrow. Meg managed to get off work and it's just started to be expensive for all this gas. Plus I still haven't found a job and I haven't stopped buying records, so that isn't helping either. Maybe I can hang out afterward tomorrow and try to get something signed to further validate not going on wednesday. Where do you usually go afterward to get stuff signed, just hang out in back, wait around outside or up in the store?
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

orangeshoeskid wrote:
kevron6 wrote:
I think we are just going to do TMR tomorrow. Meg managed to get off work and it's just started to be expensive for all this gas. Plus I still haven't found a job and I haven't stopped buying records, so that isn't helping either. Maybe I can hang out afterward tomorrow and try to get something signed to further validate not going on wednesday. Where do you usually go afterward to get stuff signed, just hang out in back, wait around outside or up in the store?
Usually upfront, but it is usually my son who is getting something signed. He always seems to spot someone and is fearless in asking for autographs where I am usually more reluctant to approach people.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
Scheckywhite
everything you hate...

Post by Scheckywhite »

I mentioned that I got a copy to review and here's the review: http://www.culch.ie/2010/05/21/karen-el ... l-walking/
Sorry I forgot to post it, this week's been mental already. Also here's a pic of the promo:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I wish I was purple, because I'm feeling blue. I'm not looking for love, but a good fuck'll do.