Vault #19

dreamover
Little Acorn

Re: Vault #19

Post by dreamover »

N in Chicago, still no shipping confirmation.
<Jack White> alright i'm out to feed my cats
=====================================
http://bit.ly/dreamovertl <--- my vinyl list
http://www.dreamoverrecords.com
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

R shipped.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

So I got my shipping confirmation April 30. The tracking info was just marked as the info being received until 2 days ago and I got my package yesterday. Haven't listened to them yet. Wonder if a lot of the problems have to do with just shipping in general? With the temp rising that could cause problems. IDK. :?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Where are they with these?

I sent Cam a message about my missing package last Monday and haven't heard anything back. He's replied to all my other emails sent around that time, just not the one regarding my missing vault..
Hopefully can get it all fixed up before the RRS heads down to Alabama, since he might be riding along for that..
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

rsimms3 wrote:Image
Best I've seen. :thumbup:
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

rsimms3 wrote:R shipped.
R-still no confirmation!
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

mojoryan wrote:
rsimms3 wrote:R shipped received.
R-still no confirmation!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

How far are they through the list now??

I have sent multiple emails to Cam about my missing vault package (which has been missing almost a month now) and haven't heard anything back from him in two weeks. He was apparently emailing other people back yesterday within minutes, and usually does with me as well.

I decided to go ahead and email Blackwell and have yet to hear anything back from him.

Not really sure what the next step is.

I normally wouldn't post this on here, but I am just getting to the point where I am getting pissed off. This is way too many times I have had issues with vault packages and now they are just ignoring me.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

R in Ohio. Just got shipping confirmation.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

arewhyehen wrote:How far are they through the list now??

I have sent multiple emails to Cam about my missing vault package (which has been missing almost a month now) and haven't heard anything back from him in two weeks. He was apparently emailing other people back yesterday within minutes, and usually does with me as well.

I decided to go ahead and email Blackwell and have yet to hear anything back from him.

I normally wouldn't post this on here, but I am just getting to the point where I am getting pissed off. This is way too many times I have had issues with vault packages and now they are just ignoring me.
I assume Cam is on the road with the RRS. When I was in Nashville last Friday I saw him driving it around into the building. No excuse for prior packages or these but just add it to the list of delayed items. Maybe TMR is getting too big?
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

littleacorn wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:How far are they through the list now??

I assume Cam is on the road with the RRS. When I was in Nashville last Friday I saw him driving it around into the building. No excuse for prior packages or these but just add it to the list of delayed items. Maybe TMR is getting too big?
I talked to a few people who said that he was replying to their emails a few days ago within minutes of them sending it to Cam. I figured he was on the road with the RRS as well so I left it for awhile. Finally went to Blackwell and sent Cam another email today. Heard back much quicker this time and it is all taken care of now.
CatchHell66
Little Cream Soda

Post by CatchHell66 »

mojoryan wrote:R in Ohio. Just got shipping confirmation.

P in The Netherlands and got mine April, 20 :shock:
They must be shipping these in the THOUSANDS!!
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Did everyone else's shipping confirmation e-mail just say "Your package from Third Man Records is shipping. Please allow for 24 hours for your tracking information to activate" with no indication of what exactly the package is? I've tuned out so much from this Vault package that for a half-second I got excited thinking that they were shipping Lazaretto early, but then I remembered that it must be this.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
curseofhalos

Post by curseofhalos »

Kali Durga wrote:Did everyone else's shipping confirmation e-mail just say "Your package from Third Man Records is shipping. Please allow for 24 hours for your tracking information to activate" with no indication of what exactly the package is? I've tuned out so much from this Vault package that for a half-second I got excited thinking that they were shipping Lazaretto early, but then I remembered that it must be this.

Yeah, they don't tell you what they are shipping.