Poll - How Do You Feel About The Vault Store Now?

How Do You Feel About The Vault Store Now?

It's a perfect magical dreamland where all my vault wishes came true.
3%
I was happy to be able to pick up limited merch.
9%
Merch is cool, but I really want some limited records.
24%
Merch is stupid, where are the damn records?
6%
I was really hoping for store items with a higher profit margin when I sell them on eBay.
1%
Stupid store launch made me lose my mind and spend money I don't have on stuff I don't need.
1%
If I don't get $7 tricolors and an IT mono for $12 this whole Vault Store is BS.
5%
Just hoping hackers didn't grab all my personal info.
No votes
Big fan of the new "Vault Only" merch.
6%
So far, so good, but I'm reserving judgement until I see what else is offered in the future.
13%
So far I'm not impressed, but I'm taking a wait and see attitude.
10%
If the Vault Store stock doesn't improve, I'm cancelling my subscription.
No votes
It's a nice additional feature, but it won't impact my future subscription decisions.
13%
I'll continue subscribing to the Vault just for the Vault Novelties Store.
1%
OHHHH, PENNANTS!!!!
4%
Screw TMR and their stupid Vault Store!
1%
I'm going to look sexy in my "Ringer" shirt.
2%
Other, please explain below.
2%

Total votes: 105

cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

Now that you've had a chance to wander into the Vault Novelties Store and browse around or do some shopping, what are your thoughts? Ecstatic, happy, ambivalent, disappointed, pissed or something in between. Choose up to three options and you can change your vote(s) at any time, if you reach a different conclusion in the future.

Myself, I was happy to grab a few Desert Gold items, like the pennant and baseball shirt. Also really liked the new Vault merch. Overall, I'm pleased with their initial offerings.
Jamie
Little Ghost

Re: Poll - How Do You Feel About The Vault Store Now?

Post by Jamie »

I like it. A selection of Vault branded items, which I assume are unlimited, and leftovers of special merch that was location specific is the best I coild hope for. I don't want a refreshathon style store where something super limited appears and can only be bought by the fastest fingers and insomniacs.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

the vault ringer tee is very cool.
i like the gold mug too but would like to see and hold one before i ordered one.

also, maybe i will get a stereoscopic viewer and switchblade comb one day... who knows?
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
shaneoftheroad
Little People

Post by shaneoftheroad »

PugFaceRex wrote:also, maybe i will get a stereoscopic viewer and switchblade comb one day... who knows?
I'm glad you called it "stereoscopic viewer" and not View Master. It's made by a company called Image3D and the quality is FAR FAR below that of View Master. Still a cool novelty though.
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

shaneoftheroad wrote:
PugFaceRex wrote:also, maybe i will get a stereoscopic viewer and switchblade comb one day... who knows?
I'm glad you called it "stereoscopic viewer" and not View Master. It's made by a company called Image3D and the quality is FAR FAR below that of View Master. Still a cool novelty though.
I second that emotion. When I got mine, I was sorely disappointed with the quality.
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
mushmouth
Little Cream Soda

Post by mushmouth »

woodisgood wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:
I second that emotion. When I got mine, I was sorely disappointed with the quality.
You just saved me $35.
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

woodisgood wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:
+1, the sticker on my viewer fell off, and I had to glue it back on. Nice concept, but a not so nice execution.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Lots of options in this poll. I'd say it's going okay so far, they have delivered on the promise of Vault Only merch. I'm interested to see how well the store holds up when some of the rare stuff gets put. Will it be Refresh-a-thon bad?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
orangeshoeskid
Little Ghost

Post by orangeshoeskid »

Oops. Forgot all about the vault store and still haven't subscribed yet. I guess I should get on that.
“We’re more about having fun. I don’t really care about lyrics, honestly. Its rock n’ roll, ya’ know.” - JEFF the Brotherhood
Facebook / FT/ISO / ExpressoBeans Collection / Google+
jrfhoutx
Flipper

Post by jrfhoutx »

Not planning on resubscribing until payday this Friday, but I like it so far. Very cool to see extra merch from location specific events, and some Vault specific merch. Definitely not going to be what my subscription renewal hinges on, but I'll definitely pick up a few items from the store once I resubscribe. Though more than anything, I'm really hoping to see some other extras, like say the Shakin' tour sleeve. That's the one item I want to see show up in there more than anything...
"They were a garage band on Sympathy?! Who knew?" -- EVM
ISO/FS/FT
FLANAGAN, YARRGH!!!
Douchebag Thief
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Post by Alabama Woody »

I bought some stickers, I'm a sucker for stickers. Thanks to a fellow Swirler I had the merch from the desert already.

Will be interesting to see what else goes for sale.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody