Vault Store Wants/Wishlist

Melon
Little Ghost

Re: Vault Store Wants/Wishlist

Post by Melon »

do we think this will open July 1st or sometime in july can't remember if there was anything more specific said
houses are full of things that gather dust
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I hope it will be today with the vault package 17. Because the 9 of july they will make the promotion of Dough Rollers blue serie and it will be in first page of TMR. So during one week, they can announce new vault package in first page. It's a theory, i hope it's right.
Chiefbrody
Little Bird

Post by Chiefbrody »

I had it in my head that the Store was to launch today (July 1st), though no idea why. When I looked back to the announcement of the 'new' vault, it stated that the Store would launch after the announcement of Vault 17. Whether that could mean that it basically launches at the same time, or we'll have to wait even longer, who knows. If that's still the case, I'm not optimistic that they'll either announce Vault 17 or launch the Store today, based on the timing of previous Vault package announcements.

I would rather Mick III is right though, and we see the Store (and announcement) today. Preferrably right about now... :lol:
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Well, It looks like i was wrong :mrgreen:
MedozK
Little Cream Soda

Post by MedozK »

In Chat today.

<knoxvle> What date are you hoping for the vault novelties section to open up?
<Ben Swank> @knoxvle aiming for 15th
3rdmwsiy
Little Cream Soda

Post by 3rdmwsiy »

Thanks for this info!
Safety first...then teamwork
jefftp
Little Cream Soda

Post by jefftp »

I think a vault 7" box would be awesome to keep just vault 7"s in, and even a vault lp box. To go with the whole vault theme they could have a lock and a key decorated with some vault TMR logos. I would get those for my vault records.
"Ya well..you know that's just like uhh your opinion man"
The Dude
a_fiendish_thingy
Little Cream Soda

Post by a_fiendish_thingy »

jefftp wrote:I think a vault 7" box would be awesome to keep just vault 7"s in, and even a vault lp box. To go with the whole vault theme they could have a lock and a key decorated with some vault TMR logos. I would get those for my vault records.
I would be all over this. I really want a special place to keep my Vault stuff separate from all my other records. This would be perfect.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

a_fiendish_thingy wrote:
jefftp wrote:I think a vault 7" box would be awesome to keep just vault 7"s in, and even a vault lp box. To go with the whole vault theme they could have a lock and a key decorated with some vault TMR logos. I would get those for my vault records.
I would be all over this. I really want a special place to keep my Vault stuff separate from all my other records. This would be perfect.
I keep all my vaults in a TMR LP box. I put the 7", 12" and third item all I the 12" plastic sleeve together (not including shirts/tote bag) Vault 16 will be the last one to go In the box and then I'll have to start a new one. I like keeping all the vault stuff together though.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Alabama Woody
Tiny Elephant

Vault Store Wants/Wishlist

Post by Alabama Woody »

I love the idea of Vault record boxes. 12" and 45". Just some new box designs in general would be cool.
Forget what you see
And what you thought was true
It's not really me
Speaking to you

Brendan Benson

"Rock and Roll mother fuckers do you speak it?"
hawke000

"B2F1" Pug/Woody
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

want/wish it would open tomorrow...
houses are full of things that gather dust
AJ123
Little Ghost

Post by AJ123 »

Maybe some original Stripes singles or some older tour merch. That would be really cool
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

If we don't want or if we can't sign for new vault, but if there are some good stuff in vault store, some people here will can buy for people who don't have access and sell after to them ?
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

Post by Getbacktogether »

I hope there's little vault novelties in the store like we are getting with Vault 17.
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

Post by Getbacktogether »

And along with people Talking about TMR Vault 12'' and 7'' Carrying cases i think that would be awesome. Especially if they do maybe a Vault Bundle. You get a Vault 12'' case 7' case and a Vault record player. Like they did the White Stripes Christmas pack and the Third man bundle.