Vault is moving

dunedin
Little Ghost

Re: Vault is moving

Post by dunedin »

^ The Vault uses my TMR Store shipping and billing address, so you can go to the shop and change your shipping address.
MedozK
Little Cream Soda

Post by MedozK »

Have they added Paypal as an option yet?
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I guess yes, when i tried to buy the platinum key they proposed to pay by paypal. :)
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

Mick III wrote:I guess yes, when i tried to buy the platinum key they proposed to pay by paypal. :)
I just checked it still says c/c ???
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
MedozK
Little Cream Soda

Post by MedozK »

tanzaib wrote:
Mick III wrote:I guess yes, when i tried to buy the platinum key they proposed to pay by paypal. :)
I just checked it still says c/c ???
Yea. All i'm getting is the CC choice. :?
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I checked again and there isn't paypal, it's strange, I believed there was paypal. But they announced that it will be possible to pay soon.
TheButcher
Little Bird

Post by TheButcher »

Mick III wrote:I checked again and there isn't paypal, it's strange, I believed there was paypal. But they announced that it will be possible to pay soon.
You weren't seeing things. I used PayPal to pay for my vault subscription. But I can't login or do anything, it shows my invoice and all but it does not state I am subscribed to anything on my account info. Already sent an email, but it was Friday so I hope they sort this out next week. :|
MedozK
Little Cream Soda

Post by MedozK »

TheButcher wrote:
Mick III wrote:I checked again and there isn't paypal, it's strange, I believed there was paypal. But they announced that it will be possible to pay soon.
You weren't seeing things. I used PayPal to pay for my vault subscription. But I can't login or do anything, it shows my invoice and all but it does not state I am subscribed to anything on my account info. Already sent an email, but it was Friday so I hope they sort this out next week. :|
Did they ever clear this up for you?
TheButcher
Little Bird

Post by TheButcher »

MedozK wrote:
TheButcher wrote:
Matter O fact, I just got an email from Rebecca. She told me the Paypal option should not have been there, so they refunded my purchase. Now the Paypal runaround I should be able to resubscribe in a day or so when the funds are back in my bank account. I think I will wait a few weeks until things smooth over a bit more with this transition. Took them almost a full week to get back with me so they are swamped! I don't see why they couldn't give me an in store credit versus a week of waiting on PayPal to release its grip on my cash...oh well!
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

TheButcher wrote:
MedozK wrote:
TheButcher wrote:
Matter O fact, I just got an email from Rebecca. She told me the Paypal option should not have been there, so they refunded my purchase. Now the Paypal runaround I should be able to resubscribe in a day or so when the funds are back in my bank account. I think I will wait a few weeks until things smooth over a bit more with this transition. Took them almost a full week to get back with me so they are swamped! I don't see why they couldn't give me an in store credit versus a week of waiting on PayPal to release its grip on my cash...oh well!
Are you insinuating that paypal won't be an option in the future? Was that what was said?
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

It will be stupid if they don't offer the possibility to pay with paypal. I live in France and to me it's more sure. Really sad if it's not possible ...
And when you go on FAQ Vault :
"Payment
We accept payment via VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Paypal.
Note: Your registered Paypal address must match the shipping address for your package."

Well ... Well ... Well ...
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

They've said that they intend to offer Paypal, but had trouble initially getting it set up. Perhaps they're still just having issues with it.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
dreamover
Little Acorn

Post by dreamover »

"Please note that new subscriptions can presently only be purchased via credit/debit. We will be able to accept Paypal shortly."

Why is everyone in such a huge hurry anyway? They don't announce the package until July and it's free until then.
<Jack White> alright i'm out to feed my cats
=====================================
http://bit.ly/dreamovertl <--- my vinyl list
http://www.dreamoverrecords.com
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

dreamover wrote:"Please note that new subscriptions can presently only be purchased via credit/debit. We will be able to accept Paypal shortly."

Why is everyone in such a huge hurry anyway? They don't announce the package until July and it's free until then.
I have TOO much money...must spend the money now!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

And now the main new Vault weak point. TMR store servers just crashed because of Gatsby preorders and as the new vault is on the same servers, it's down too...
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE