Vault is moving

grumblestiltskin
Little Ghost

Re: Vault is moving

Post by grumblestiltskin »

Even when I'm signed into the store I can't find the vault subscriptions, it still says "there are no products matching this description". I didn't want to sign up yet, but I'd like to be able to when the time comes....
Patient B1003
monkeyman159
Little Bird

Post by monkeyman159 »

They didnt mention the price increase when launching the new vault package. It gone up to $80 to the United Kingdom and thats without postal tracking. This means if your package goes missing your fucked. I have had a past vault package go missing and had to just take the loss as third man said nothing they could do. Also my last blues collection is missing and had the same response from third man. Pay your money and take your chances that it arrives. Had three vault subs but going to cut down to two.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Yeah i saw that too 80$. Well before it was 70$ without tracking number and i had never a problem. I think that if your package goes missing you are not fucked, TMR knows that's happened and don't blame you. Well finally i'm happy because they wait the announcement of vault package 17 too show the contents of vault shop. :D
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

HappyDad wrote:Well at this point I'm just waiting for paypal to be a payment option to avoid bank fees.
+1 and also waiting to get a reply to tell that my payment for vault 16 worked.
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

monkeyman159 wrote:I have had a past vault package go missing and had to just take the loss as third man said nothing they could do. Also my last blues collection is missing and had the same response from third man. Pay your money and take your chances that it arrives. Had three vault subs but going to cut down to two.
That's sucks, i hope they will be more nicer because for vault package, we don't have the choice, it's 20$ and nothing else so if it goes missing, i think TMR will understand. But when you buy something in the TMR store, you have the choice between tracking number or not and i think it's with this choice that they don't help you.
crimpies
Little Acorn

Post by crimpies »

tanzaib wrote:
HappyDad wrote:Well at this point I'm just waiting for paypal to be a payment option to avoid bank fees.
+1 and also waiting to get a reply to tell that my payment for vault 16 worked.
Don't worry, if it didn't work you can just buy it later in the Vault Store 8-)
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Paypal didn't tell me that the payment was done, but i was debited of 70$ and my modlife account say that i paid so i think it's ok.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Subscription options are up now...If someone pulls the trigger, please post here what magical surprises are on the other side....Thanks.
Screen shot 2013-05-04 at 9.53.49 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
TheButcher
Little Bird

Post by TheButcher »

Shit...paid by PayPal..because it is my usual method of payment on any site. Fine print said to pay by credit or debit only. Can't login until this gets sorted out! But to the folks worried about the international shipping cost, TMR upgraded you to USPS priority. Meaning it will get to your countries mail carrier in 2-3 days. The old flat rate would take a week or more to do the same thing. It should shorten delivery time for international subscribers by a week at least. They delivery confirmation so TMR knows if it made it. Hope to put a few a you at ease about that, USPS moves 6 days a week versus FedEx and ups just 5. :shock:
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Priority takes longer to arrive to me compared to First Class
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

trickster wrote:Priority takes longer to arrive to me compared to First Class
I've personally never noticed any difference between the two, and tracking stops at my end once it leaves the US anyway.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

rival wrote:Subscription options are up now...If someone pulls the trigger, please post here what magical surprises are on the other side....Thanks.
Access to the chat function. That is really the only thing you can't access without a subscription at this point.

The new Vault is way more iPad friendly than modlife was. Two thumbs up for that.
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

i still can't find it! how are you guys getting to the sign up buy now button?
houses are full of things that gather dust
bkramer10
Little Ghost

Post by bkramer10 »

Melon wrote:i still can't find it! how are you guys getting to the sign up buy now button?
http://thirdmanstore.com/vault/vault-subscriptions
Melon
Little Ghost

Post by Melon »

bkramer10 wrote:
Melon wrote:i still can't find it! how are you guys getting to the sign up buy now button?
http://thirdmanstore.com/vault/vault-subscriptions
sooo weird that page just says "There are no products matching the selection."

i just searched vault in the store search and it did come up.

anybody know if you can switch mailing address? it made me put in my billing address but i'd like to have it shipped to a different address
houses are full of things that gather dust