Vault #16

Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Re: Vault #16

Post by Coma16 »

Just received my replacements LPs and they are still wobbly (more the white than the red). I think there is a little popping noise on these ones as well. Oh well, not going to send them back again. Hopefully future packages have better quality control...
Jettkoral
Little People

Post by Jettkoral »

Listening to this again. The LP is FANTASTIC! Wow, really captures them live. Amazing set! Little Acorns is cool too. Wish it was longer. but no biggie! Dig it.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Apologies if this was already discussed but I was just listening to this again today and noticed te side four starts with This Protector, but it's not listed on the label or on the cover.

Anyone know what this is about?
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Anyone?
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

Yes, I noticed too, like others wihteswirl members. I think it's like a gift, a surprise when you discover for the first time the live in LP. When they announce the tracklist I like to see, but I'm a little desappointed, no surprie. But here, This Protector comes and it's great to be surprise, to say "hey, that's cool, they didn't say anymore about it". :)
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

rival wrote:Apologies if this was already discussed but I was just listening to this again today and noticed te side four starts with This Protector, but it's not listed on the label or on the cover.

Anyone know what this is about?
Mentioned here but nobody commented
http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... 79#p186679
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426