Vault #16

trickster
Greek Mod

Re: Vault #16

Post by trickster »

thirdtesla wrote:I got duplicate side As. No side c anyone else get tHis?
Is side D there?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I don't really understand. You have a red and white LP or 2 white ? On your side C, it's the A which play ?
I don't see on internet a problem with two side A on red and white LP.
D-starsfan1
Little Bird

Post by D-starsfan1 »

Has anyone who recieved doubles of sides 3 and 4 heard any news from TMR about when we will be able to get our hands on the correct vinyl? Im really hoping to hear something soon from them......
mushmouth
Little Cream Soda

Post by mushmouth »

D-starsfan1 wrote:Has anyone who recieved doubles of sides 3 and 4 heard any news from TMR about when we will be able to get our hands on the correct vinyl? Im really hoping to hear something soon from them......
They asked people to wait until they were done shipping it out and then they would address those affected by the issue. If it was me, I'd already have been hounding them.
thirdtesla
Little Cream Soda

Post by thirdtesla »

Everything is correct cept side A is on side C of white LP. Side D is correct.
My Friends are all Dying and Death can't Be Lying... It's the Truth, and It Don't Make A Noise-'White Moon', THE White Stripes
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

thirdtesla wrote:Everything is correct cept side A is on side C of white LP. Side D is correct.
Not sure how this is possible, but if it is....throw it up on eBay!
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
mushmouth
Little Cream Soda

Post by mushmouth »

Yeah that would be a whole new issue we've not heard about yet.
profsteenmarter
Little Acorn

Post by profsteenmarter »

Finally got it today! Everything in great shape, no vinyl warp and no seam splits.
Couldn't be happier :) Took side A for a quick spin, the sound is incredible!
D-starsfan1
Little Bird

Post by D-starsfan1 »

When I contacted 3rd man last week, they told me they would send an E-mail "Early next week" with details on how they were going to fix this problem. Here it is, Wednesday, and still nothing, not even a small status update. They are asking for patience, but to be honest, Everyone has waited so long for this vault, patience can't last forever. I don't understand what's so complicated about sending out the product that we paid good money for. I hate to be so vocal about this, but it's kind of ridiculous. This is my first vault package, and to be honest, its not a great introduction to the service..... They sent an e-mail to renew to the vault, but after this, im not so willing..... its a shame, because 3rd man puts out such great stuff, just wish the quality control aspect (Im assuming at the record plant) was more on the ball. Sorry for the gripe, just needed to get that off my chest.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

D-starsfan1 wrote: Sorry for the gripe.
7 Posts so far and all complaints so far.....
Either you are just having horrible luck, or your glass is half empty.

Also Patience is virtue....everything has been exactly on time with this package so far, nothing has been late at all. A few minor mistakes happen when you send out thousands of packages. Let them get their ducks in a row and they will get back with you. I haven't heard of anyone who has had a problem they haven't taken care of.
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

thirdtesla wrote:Everything is correct cept side A is on side C of white LP. Side D is correct.
So you have 2 faces A or A and C are just inverted ?
mushmouth
Little Cream Soda

Post by mushmouth »

D-starsfan1 wrote:When I contacted 3rd man last week, they told me they would send an E-mail "Early next week" with details on how they were going to fix this problem. Here it is, Wednesday, and still nothing, not even a small status update. They are asking for patience, but to be honest, Everyone has waited so long for this vault, patience can't last forever. I don't understand what's so complicated about sending out the product that we paid good money for. I hate to be so vocal about this, but it's kind of ridiculous. This is my first vault package, and to be honest, its not a great introduction to the service..... They sent an e-mail to renew to the vault, but after this, im not so willing..... its a shame, because 3rd man puts out such great stuff, just wish the quality control aspect (Im assuming at the record plant) was more on the ball. Sorry for the gripe, just needed to get that off my chest.
United Record Pressing sucks. Welcome to TMR!
shteev
Little Ghost

Post by shteev »

Don't sign up next time and stop the moaning. They will make it right as they always do and may even fix it beyond just replaced records. They are trying to figure it all out and do need to talk to up about this stuff but come on. People hassle them all the time about this stuff and being cool, kind, and patient wins with them over any bitching and moaning.

Rant over?
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

D-starsfan1 wrote:Sorry for the gripe, just needed to get that off my chest.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
mushmouth
Little Cream Soda

Post by mushmouth »

You guys are way outta line telling this guy not to bitch, he's being glass half full, etc. He waited three months for a record that he paid a premium for and it arrived screwed up. He should be bitching. Let's see if you bitch when it happens to you.

His expectations were to receive what they promised. He didn't. If he wants to vent about it, how does that hurt you?