Vault 15

maxman142001
Little Ghost

Re: Vault 15

Post by maxman142001 »

Just spun this for the first time yesterday and man is my LP warped! I took a video and email the vault. Wonder if they will replace this far out????
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

GraveyardHound wrote:Did anyone's Rac demo 45 come with like blackish/brownish "wisps" in it? At first I thought it was dirty, then I realized it was a part of the yellow color, didn't know if I was alone in this.
Sorry for the late approval of your post.
My copies are clean.
I assume you have one that was pressed right after they pressed some black-ish records on the machine.
Sounds nice :)
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

GraveyardHound wrote:Did anyone's Rac demo 45 come with like blackish/brownish "wisps" in it? At first I thought it was dirty, then I realized it was a part of the yellow color, didn't know if I was alone in this.
Picture? Sounds like a nice accidental variant.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
Getbacktogether
Little Acorn

Post by Getbacktogether »

i haven't even spun mine yet. sadly haven't had a moment to myself in awhile. guess i need to check if mines warped
maxman142001
Little Ghost

Post by maxman142001 »

Getbacktogether wrote:i haven't even spun mine yet. sadly haven't had a moment to myself in awhile. guess i need to check if mines warped
For sure...I emailed them a video. Still waiting to hear back....
<<Jack White>> @Maxman142001 'let me tell you about my baby she was born out in arizona..."