Vault #13

chanticleer
Little Cream Soda

Re: Vault #13

Post by chanticleer »

#13 f i n a l l y arrived in the UK today, surname D. It looks to be in pretty excellent shape, too.
Scarlet Siren
Little Cream Soda

Post by Scarlet Siren »

RyanPlugs wrote:
Scarlet Siren wrote:Mine arrived in the UK also. S in Scotland :)

EDIT - actually I've just checked the postage label, I used my full surname which is double barreled 'D-S'
Sweet, mine should be here either today or tomorrow then :D
Actually, I checked the postage label, for the most part I use part of my surname but my surname is double barreled it's 'D-S'. Glad I did that on this occasion as with most informal things like postage for things like this I just use part of my Surname. Oh well, not complaining! :D
gdm
Little Acorn

Post by gdm »

My copy finally arrived! The box was pretty crushed ( thanks to the fuckers at Canada post I am sure ) with a split on the spine. The record seems unaffected and sounds amazing. Bring on #14!!
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

gdm wrote:My copy finally arrived! The box was pretty crushed ( thanks to the fuckers at Canada post I am sure ) with a split on the spine. The record seems unaffected and sounds amazing. Bring on #14!!

Finally got home to check my mail and I only got one copy of the vault so far...both should be in by now :(

I got it though in perfect condition with a really nice tote bag with awesome print.

Really sorry to hear about yours Scott!!! Good its not broken though. I emailed cam about my second copy to see when it was shipped because this one has been in for a week or so at least.

RyanPlugs
Little Bird

Post by RyanPlugs »

Mine arrived today :D

The tote bag is really great, it feels very sturdy (my bass pedals/cables have a new home now since the handles on my Rough Trade tote have given way).

Vinyl arrived in perfect condition. Only had a chance to listen to the 7" for the moment, but it's so great to hear the Stripes at the very start of their existence.
Half Dead & Dynamite.
nrssab
Little Acorn

Post by nrssab »

I got mine in Germany!

And I'm enjoying everything of the Pack. My favorite is the 7", great recording!

Anyone knows who wrote the Setlist? I've been looking threw the thread but didn't find any answers.
"If you can hear a piano fall, you can hear me coming down the hall".
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

nrssab wrote:I got mine in Germany!

And I'm enjoying everything of the Pack. My favorite is the 7", great recording!

Anyone knows who wrote the Setlist? I've been looking threw the thread but didn't find any answers.

Good good. Arrived in good condition?? I am still waiting on my second one. The first one arrived a few weeks ago, and they are both under my name and same information/address so I don't see why they wouldn't go out at the same time. Hope it's not lost
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

arewhyehen wrote:

Good good. Arrived in good condition?? I am still waiting on my second one. The first one arrived a few weeks ago, and they are both under my name and same information/address so I don't see why they wouldn't go out at the same time. Hope it's not lost

Just got a message back from Cam and turns out my second one for some odd reason was never sent out and it is now on its way :D woohoo
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

I've got both of mine, bother have damage to the sleeve, I've never sent anything back for damage and I don't think I have a single TMR 12" that isn't damaged in some way... One of them has significantly more damage than usual though due to the stuffing into the tote bag.
CourtneyBlush
Little Cream Soda

Post by CourtneyBlush »

My 1st one arrived today Surname B in the UK but the other one also surname B hasnt arrived yet
"It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response."
benjo09
Little Bird

Post by benjo09 »

Mine arrived today. T in the UK.

And on top was a letter on TMR paper from Cam explaining that the last batch of totes was poor quality so they rejected them and so the had an addition to my package.

Didn't think it would be much but after taking the Vault LP out there was a plain black sleeve. Turns out they sent me a Tyvek B&B to say sorry :)
nrssab
Little Acorn

Post by nrssab »

arewhyehen wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:

Just got a message back from Cam and turns out my second one for some odd reason was never sent out and it is now on its way :D woohoo
Great!
Ordering two is a good way to go, this Vault will be worth quite something in the future.

Mine arrived in Perfect condition and I imagine the tote bag also helped to avoid bumps on the edges. In the last TMR order which got to me last week the 12" had minor bumps on the edges, though might be because of the old packaging.

Anyone knows who wrote the setlist?
I also really like the text on the back of both LPs. I remember some time ago I was looking for a website which has all important news listed and sorted by dates, but didn't find anything. Anyone of you knows such a site? Would be fun to look up birthdays of people and see what happened the same day.
"If you can hear a piano fall, you can hear me coming down the hall".
thirddan
Little Bird

Vault #13 Tote Bag Replacements

Post by thirddan »

(Finally) got my vault #13 package through the post today only to find that the peppermint White Stripes bag was not in the box. According to Third Man, the tote bags were "not up to our standard" and so an extra vinyl was included to replace the missing bag. I was lucky enough to get a blue/black Cold War Kids live LP!!
So just wondering if anyone else has had this experience??

Cheers!

(First post woo!)
trickster
Greek Mod

Re: Vault #13 Tote Bag Replacements

Post by trickster »

thirddan wrote:(Finally) got my vault #13 package through the post today only to find that the peppermint White Stripes bag was not in the box. According to Third Man, the tote bags were "not up to our standard" and so an extra vinyl was included to replace the missing bag. I was lucky enough to get a blue/black Cold War Kids live LP!!
So just wondering if anyone else has had this experience??

Cheers!

(First post woo!)
Hello and welcome.
I have merged your post with the #13 discussion.
People have had the same "issue" and got B&Bs as apology gifts util the tote bags arrive.
Tyvek, Human Eye, No Bunny B&Bs so far.
So we add CWK in the list now ;-)
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

nrssab wrote:Anyone knows who wrote the setlist?
Looks like Jack's handwriting.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."