Vault #11

arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Re: Vault #11

Post by arewhyehen »

12stars wrote:
arewhyehen wrote:
Haha, she's spoiled..I don't mind though. If she's happy, I'm happy....ahem...I mean it makes me happy to see her happy :lol: for real though, I enjoy surprising her with things
post of the day
Yessss, my first ever :D
mattrva
Little Bird

Post by mattrva »

hsp88 wrote:
knoxvle wrote:Funny story about my Vault TMR shirt.
Wore it out to a bar for the first time since i got it and WHAMO got laid!
It's very magical :D
:lol:
Well played, sir. Well played.
Photo: http://www.flickr.com/mattphotgraphs
Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=mattphotographs

"If I can just hear your pretty voice
I don't think I need to see at all."
chris_moore9
Little Cream Soda

Post by chris_moore9 »

chris_moore9 wrote:Arrived in UK today, great package but not happy with shirt. I've always had medium and they been fine but this is a lot smaller so can't use it.
I retract what i said here. Just realised they have sent me a womens medium instead of a mens, thought i had put alot of weight on and not noticed. Hopefully they will exchange it.
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

I wore my shirt the other day cruisin around on the motorcycle hitting sorta local record stores. I stopped at a gas station and bought some sunscreen so I wouldn't get fried (Irish/German mix) I sprayed the junk on and noiticed later my shirt got some on it too. It looked kinda cool it was like a polka dot tmr logo :D
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
hxcoliver
Little Acorn

Post by hxcoliver »

man, this shirt is freaking awesome! i'm loving it. i've worn it 4 days this week. the color changing is pretty cool, and changes right back to white in seconds. it's just really cool.
i like that it's kinda thin actually. feels nice.
CandyCaneKid
Little Bird

Post by CandyCaneKid »

I swore I would be patient and never be the one to ask this question, but . . . is there anyone else who still hasn't gotten this package?

For the past three vault packages, I've gotten right around the same time as other people in my region (maybe a day or two later). It is May 30th and I'm kind of surprised I haven't gotten it yet; I'm concerned, as I've had problems with the local post office several times before.

I'm sure I paid for it and everything - my membership has been in tact for more than a year now. Should I start being proactive?
tcricha43
Little Cream Soda

Post by tcricha43 »

CandyCaneKid wrote:I swore I would be patient and never be the one to ask this question, but . . . is there anyone else who still hasn't gotten this package?

For the past three vault packages, I've gotten right around the same time as other people in my region (maybe a day or two later). It is May 30th and I'm kind of surprised I haven't gotten it yet; I'm concerned, as I've had problems with the local post office several times before.

I'm sure I paid for it and everything - my membership has been in tact for more than a year now. Should I start being proactive?
I haven't got mine yet either and I'm in Tennessee. I usually get the vault packages about a week after they start shipping.I'm starting to get a little nervous as well.. Anyone else?
12stars

Post by 12stars »

n/a
Last edited by 12stars on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
cwja
Little Ghost

Post by cwja »

I just got mine in OH on Friday so I think they're still shipping them out.
CandyCaneKid
Little Bird

Post by CandyCaneKid »

Thanks for the reassurance! I don't want to bother the gang at TMR if I'm not the only person who still hasn't gotten theirs - I can be patient as long as I know it is coming.
matlock665
Little Cream Soda

Post by matlock665 »

I was going through my old Vaults today and noticed something on the cover of the 2011 singles compilation, at first I thought it was fingerprints, but then i realized the plastic bag containing the t-shirt was causing a discoloration in the black areas on the cover. Something in the plastic seems to have leeched off onto the cover, there is even a small round spot that is untouched where the "L" sticker on the bag is. The record is too fat to fit into a sleeve, so I just put it away in its box with the shirt, anyone who did the same might want to give theirs a check.