Vault Package #9

rival
Little Ghost

Re: Vault Package #9

Post by rival »

Stl_ben wrote:
rival wrote:I really couldn't care less when I receive this Vault package...Looking forward to the next vault announcement to restore my love in these things. Since joining, I've only had one real solid package (Number #8) I'm starting to lose faith...

Might be cheaper in the long run to quit my subscription and just pay the $150 on ebay for the ones I want.
Or only subscribe for the packages you want?
Yeah, but then I'd really have to pay attention and follow along with everything. also, my pay time is like the 3rd day of the quarter so there are times where they haven't been announced yet.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

rival wrote:
Stl_ben wrote:
rival wrote:I really couldn't care less when I receive this Vault package...Looking forward to the next vault announcement to restore my love in these things. Since joining, I've only had one real solid package (Number #8) I'm starting to lose faith...

Might be cheaper in the long run to quit my subscription and just pay the $150 on ebay for the ones I want.
Or only subscribe for the packages you want?
Yeah, but then I'd really have to pay attention and follow along with everything. also, my pay time is like the 3rd day of the quarter so there are times where they haven't been announced yet.
Unsubscribe now, then only re subscribe when you see one you want...why pay $150, when you could pay $60
<Quizze> @STL_Ben youre a soulless consumer
http://www.dailyvinyl.net
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

WHY ARE YOU MAKING SO MUCH SENSE?!

get out of my head.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

rival wrote:WHY ARE YOU MAKING SO MUCH SENSE?!

get out of my head.
Sorry I only post snide remarks trying to help people save money...
Stl_ben
Tiny Elephant

Post by Stl_ben »

OK back to the topic of Vault 9...so if it was advertised as a black vinyl would anyone have not signed up at the time?
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I would have probably ordered a 3rd copy.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

rsimms3 wrote:I would have probably ordered a 3rd copy.
I've got your third copy! Cost or equal trade value (..of cost).
Seriously. Let me know. VERY little interest in this one. I had my subscription date wrong; I meant to cancel and SURPRISE ....extra $60 charge I wasn't thrilled about.

Lemme know.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

The wait might be a bit longer than expected. Jack said there has been a delay in the vault packages. So don't stalk your mail people just yet. :lol:
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
woodisgood
Little Ghost

Post by woodisgood »

Jack apparently was on Modblast 2+ hours ago . . . did he say that then?
"I'd wish you happiness, but I know it'd be detrimental to your art."
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

Yes--with my usual brilliant timing, I showed up right after he left. He said the package was delayed because of "technical difficulties" but apparently didn't say how long.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

I emailed TMR saying that it came to people's attention on the forums that the Wanda 12" appears to be black instead of B&B but I didnt get a reply yet.
Seems that we will have an announcement regarding details for the delay soon.
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
tanzaib
Little Ghost

Post by tanzaib »

I think there is a problem with the dvd to this package...
<tanzaib> any news on vault 26
<Jack White> @tanzaib cass corridor looming large in all of our lives around here
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

tanzaib wrote:I think there is a problem with the dvd to this package...
Not enough Jack White?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
olumbcrazy
Little Cream Soda

Post by olumbcrazy »

greginchains wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:Gotcha. Well, surely it's an oversight. They clearly said in the Vault announcement it's a B&B. That being said, I won't be sending mine back. It'll be a mild disappointment at best. I do feel bad for everyone excited about a B&B though.
It wouldnt be the first time an announced vault LP to be split vinyl was changed to black vinyl.
when was that? and did they issue any refunds cos that they mislead folk...as said the only thing that excites me about this is the B&B and if its regular black then they can have it back
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

olumbcrazy wrote:
greginchains wrote:
shaneoftheroad wrote:Gotcha. Well, surely it's an oversight. They clearly said in the Vault announcement it's a B&B. That being said, I won't be sending mine back. It'll be a mild disappointment at best. I do feel bad for everyone excited about a B&B though.
It wouldnt be the first time an announced vault LP to be split vinyl was changed to black vinyl.
when was that? and did they issue any refunds cos that they mislead folk...as said the only thing that excites me about this is the B&B and if its regular black then they can have it back
racist.
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5