Help with signing up for Vault

Pakedge
Little Acorn

Help with signing up for Vault

Post by Pakedge »

I signed up with a username and password and got the activation email.

I clicked on upgrade and then clicked on "Join Platinum for $60 dollars."

I entered my shipping info and then it redirects me to a login page. I log back in and it takes me back to the main page. What am I doing wrong?
"Knock on the door and the door knocks back..."
love_islander
Little People

Re: Help with signing up for Vault

Post by love_islander »

it does that on modlife (log in and takes you to main page) - in the top right hand corner it should have a list of things to choose from there
matlock665
Little Cream Soda

Post by matlock665 »

Are you talking about the modlife main page? Thats always been a dead end for me. Just click on that "join the Vault" banner on the TMR news page, if you're already signed in there should be a "my subscriptions" link, somewhere.
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

Thanks guys.
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

Ok, I am logged in and on the page with "Rumors, Dispatches, etc."

The only thing I see dealing with joining is the "My Account" tab at the top. When I click it I click on Upgrade to Premium which takes me to sign up for Platinum or Premium. After clicking Platinum, it takes me to a shipping info page and then right back to this page with Rumors, etc.

I feel like an old man trying to use "these internets."
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

so are you saying that it is isn't accepting your details or your upgrade?
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

love_islander wrote:so are you saying that it is isn't accepting your details or your upgrade?

It seems to accept my shipping info fine, but after I enter it (they are not asking for credit card info, just shipping address) it takes me to a page to log in. After logging back in I'm right back to the Rumors, Dispatches, etc page.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

I can't access Modlife where I am to help you further, but I thought somewhere there is a place where you can check your account status (i.e. whether you are platinum or not) - maybe you are already Platinum after what you've done?
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

love_islander wrote:I can't access Modlife where I am to help you further, but I thought somewhere there is a place where you can check your account status (i.e. whether you are platinum or not) - maybe you are already Platinum after what you've done?

Don't think so. It didn't ask for any payment info and when I go to certain pages it stills says that I must atleast be a premium member to view. Thanks anyway! I'll figure it out.
Pakedge
Little Acorn

Post by Pakedge »

FINALLY, figured it out. I used a different computer and it worked.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

I hate that - it could have been the browser?

anyway, welcome to the club
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

I was thinking of signing up for a second copy of this vault package but i was wondering, are you supposed to be sneaky about it or can I just start a new account with the same mailing address and credit card? I know some people here have 2 (or more) and I was just wondering if I needed to make the second one in my wife's name and use a different method of payment or not.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

rival wrote:I was thinking of signing up for a second copy of this vault package but i was wondering, are you supposed to be sneaky about it or can I just start a new account with the same mailing address and credit card? I know some people here have 2 (or more) and I was just wondering if I needed to make the second one in my wife's name and use a different method of payment or not.
I don't think they mind I have not read anywhere where it says one account per person.
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

Moller72 wrote:
rival wrote:I was thinking of signing up for a second copy of this vault package but i was wondering, are you supposed to be sneaky about it or can I just start a new account with the same mailing address and credit card? I know some people here have 2 (or more) and I was just wondering if I needed to make the second one in my wife's name and use a different method of payment or not.
I don't think they mind I have not read anywhere where it says one account per person.
I have 2 and Modlife made me use 2 diff. email address's. I use the same PayPal for both
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
Moller72
Little Ghost

Post by Moller72 »

IamFrank007 wrote:
Moller72 wrote:
I have 2 and Modlife made me use 2 diff. email address's. I use the same PayPal for both
How do you use paypal on midlife it will never let me.