Vault package #8 Predictions

Bikedo
Little Ghost

Re: Vault package #8

Post by Bikedo »

WAITING... posted by Ben S at 09:37AM

Hey gang,
I'm sure some of you may have noticed that it's past the first of the month and we still haven't announced what the next Vault package will be. WELL, we WERE going to announce it last Friday but that was April Fools Day and this package is SO GOOD we just thought you all would have thought it wasn't real. I mean, seriously, it's that mind blowing. Best Vault package ever? We think it just might be.
We have a little bit of other news coming out today about a little something something that we know everybody is going to be really excited about, so we're just asking to buy us another day or two before we get you all the info on this latest Vault surprise. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait.

Also, we know a few of you are still waiting for the First Quarter package. We did start sending those out earlier then any previous package, but because those Tri Color singles are hand pressed at the factory they take a little longer to do. SO, we are sending them as quickly as we can get them and hopefully the remaining few packages will be out this week. We appreciate your patience. But those Tri Colors sure are pretty....
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

cool.

well, I'll get the ball rolling

No Vault 8 in Oz yet
seventhson
Little Bird

Post by seventhson »

Modlife won't let me cancel my subscription. Has anyone else had this problem in the past?
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

love_islander wrote:cool.

No Vault 8 in Oz yet
Really? My third one just showed up today. :D
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Ditto, no package 8 in Michigan yet. What the hell is taking so long?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
seventhson
Little Bird

Post by seventhson »

Ugh. It still won't let me cancel my subscription and Modlife won't respond. If they charge me tomorrow I am gonna be pissed.
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

icdvet wrote:
love_islander wrote:cool.

No Vault 8 in Oz yet
Really? My third one just showed up today. :D
:lol:
"I might not be perfect but I'm me to the bone"~ Seasick Steve
...words to live by.
"This steepen guy grinds my gears."~stl_ben
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

rsimms3 wrote:Ditto, no package 8 in Michigan yet. What the hell is taking so long?
.... :evil: ....bastard.

8-)
...words to live by.
imo, it's all a result of the modern record collectors association with commodity fetishism~dcmak5
CaptainCanuck
Little Cream Soda

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Do you guys mind that they charged before announcing what the package is? It doesn't really bother me since I plan to be subscribed for a long time to come wether its practical or not, but I could see how it would bother many vaulters on tight vinyl budgets.
Nobody Knows How To Talk To Children
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

you've gotta get charged sometime for it - at least you usually have a good idea of when it is coming out. and if you were ever disappointed by a package then maybe you should unsubscribe, and then re-subscribe on the second-to-last day of the sign-up month so that you have time to decide each package.

if you've never been disappointed, you could hardly complain.

my only complaint is that they used the same excuse last year ("we didn't announce the package today because it was april fools' and were worried you wouldn't believe us") - ha!
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

When the hell ARE they gonna announce it anyway?
...words to live by.
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I thought it was today, they were putting it off a day because of the Jerry Lee Lewis sale yesterday.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
mojoryan
Little People

Post by mojoryan »

rsimms3 wrote:I thought it was today, they were putting it off a day because of the Jerry Lee Lewis sale yesterday.
Ok, so I didn;t imagine reading that somewhere. So yeah...now what? (I know, I know...they "invented that disc"...I'm not really bitching; just curious. ;) )
...words to live by.
sandmaniac3
Little Acorn

Post by sandmaniac3 »

love_islander wrote:my only complaint is that they used the same excuse last year ("we didn't announce the package today because it was april fools' and were worried you wouldn't believe us") - ha!
I couldn't help but notice the same thing. Practically same wording. Oh well.

The longer they wait to tell me, the shorter the time that I have to sit, drool, and wait for it to arrive.
Has everything you said today been true?
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

Bikedo wrote:WAITING... posted by Ben S at 09:37AM

We have a little bit of other news coming out today about a little something something that we know everybody is going to be really excited about, so we're just asking to buy us another day or two before we get you all the info on this latest Vault surprise. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait.
Okay so maybe day 3 will be it?...
*just realized its already 3 on the west*.....day 4 here i come...

Kinda funny how at least every other vault package is the "best ever"....but hey, them being tmr and all, i wouldn't put it past them...
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"