Vault Package: Item #3

mirrorboxer
Little Cream Soda

Vault Package: Item #3

Post by mirrorboxer »

I precede my thoughts with the understanding that we will always get a 12" and 7", and the third item will be a variable.I should also state that I appreciate the work that goes into the T-shirts, Prints, and Postcards. I also understand that there are lots of people that like or love one or all of those items. I can say that the 1st package t-shirt was good and I wear it all the time. I don't, however, like any of the other 3rd items.

Who would like to receive a slipmat as the third item?

It can't cost more than a t-shirt and will ship easier as well. Fact being, I wouldn't mind receiving a slipmat with every package. 4 slipmats a year is a bit excessive but I would actually use them. I would like them even more if they were themed after one of the records of that particular package. I wish TMR had a suggestion box that I could drop this into. Anyone here on the board want to deliver my suggestion next time they head into Nashville?
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Re: Vault Package: Item #3

Post by runofthemill »

Slip mats are cool, but really I have two of them and I'm not sure what I'd do with more. I like the tshirts because its something I can actually use. The postcards I didn't really care for.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

How about Jack White hair clippings?
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

PugFaceRex wrote:How about Jack White hair clippings?
I would make a bracelet and wear it to special events.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
CaptainCanuck
Little Cream Soda

Post by CaptainCanuck »

There has been a vault exclusive slipmat in the past, just not in a vault pack. Vault members were able to receive a special slipmat if they pre-ordered the UGWNL box set. I use mine every day.
Nobody Knows How To Talk To Children
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Post by EdwardWBjornson »

CaptainCanuck wrote:There has been a vault exclusive slipmat in the past, just not in a vault pack. Vault members were able to receive a special slipmat if they pre-ordered the UGWNL box set. I use mine every day.
For those lucky enough to actually get theirs..
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

EdwardWBjornson wrote:
CaptainCanuck wrote:There has been a vault exclusive slipmat in the past, just not in a vault pack. Vault members were able to receive a special slipmat if they pre-ordered the UGWNL box set. I use mine every day.
You never got yours?
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

EdwardWBjornson wrote:
Tra la la la la
CaptainCanuck
Little Cream Soda

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Kaber wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
Tra la la la la
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV_g5kmv ... playnext=1

sorry I can't help myself, its an instant reaction
Nobody Knows How To Talk To Children
missterpickles
Little Cream Soda

Post by missterpickles »

I love all the third items because of the novelty of them. I really liked the postcards a lot because they just seemed like something you would find in a thrift store.
EdwardWBjornson
Little Acorn

Post by EdwardWBjornson »

trickster wrote:
EdwardWBjornson wrote:
You never got yours?
Correct. But, thanks to kev, I might get one pretty soon.
mirrorboxer
Little Cream Soda

Post by mirrorboxer »

I got one with my preorder and use it all the time. That's my point. I use the slipmat. I don't use the postcards. Although I should mail each one to 3 seperate people, I can't bring myself to do it. The print is cool but I don't want to display it in my house. So both of those items just sit in the LP jacket. The TMR shirt is good and I wear it. I won't wear the kkk shirt or the greenhorn/peppermint baseball shirt having past the prime age for doing so. Which brings me full circle back to wanting more slipmats. If they come up with a new item of interest, I will withdraw my suggestion.
runofthemill
Little Ghost

Post by runofthemill »

I want some pants.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

I want some TMR rolling papers!
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
dylnfan
Little Ghost

Post by dylnfan »

greginchains wrote:I want some TMR rolling papers!
Brilliant suggestion! And, since those days are long gone for me, I suspect papers will actually stick around long enough in my collection! :lol:
"I haven't told him, but I'm adding him to my movement to bring nice back. Because nice is the coolest, most punk thing ever."

- Cmelo