Vault Package #5

shteev
Little Ghost

Re: Vault Package #5

Post by shteev »

mine was waiting for me at my neighbors house while i was out of town but WOW is it a beaut! love all 3 parts to this one. just wish i was able to say i saw myself in the video. my imagination skills will have to do for that. maybe the next dvd in a package will be a compilation of TDW tours from 09 and 10.
I could be wronga,,,I could be rright.
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

hawke000 wrote:watching the DVD now, All I can see is aaron, his wife and derricks head bobbing lol Got mine and the package was curved like boomerang with a nice dent in it. My little brothers, same address, not a scratch.
havent seen the video yet, but i have a big ass head. Its hard to keep it from bobbing!
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

So there was supposed to be "something special" for those who attended the show and were told there was a b&b for the show - did any of you guys out there take up that offer?
jajacuisine
Little Cream Soda

Post by jajacuisine »

I just checked back home today and I have not got it yet.

Still calmed because it only has been like a month or so and my dear mexican post service is slow!!
PugFaceRex
Little Ghost

Post by PugFaceRex »

love_islander wrote:So there was supposed to be "something special" for those who attended the show and were told there was a b&b for the show - did any of you guys out there take up that offer?
As far as I know, the show versions of the B&B never came out. I don't even know where my receipt is for it, though, if they do put out the show version.
<BluefordT> jey pals i am,we is,fuckeres rerred up
<BluefordT> jhdb
-------------------------------------------------------
<Quizze> i didnt like pug asking jack if he would eat himself as a hot dog.... off color
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

love_islander wrote:So there was supposed to be "something special" for those who attended the show and were told there was a b&b for the show - did any of you guys out there take up that offer?
I took them up on the B&B version from the show. It is not pressed yet though.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

kevron6 wrote:
I took them up on the B&B version from the show. It is not pressed yet though.
probably because they're organising some nasty triple decker for you guys
rival
Little Ghost

Post by rival »

Finally got my Vault Package in the mail yesterday. I was in awe...I really love it. I'll probably watch the DVD sometime this weekend.

You know plastic record sleeves used for protecting the cover? are there any thick ones that would hold a few items in one? like a double-wide size? I want to maybe grab a few so I can keep my vault packages all together in one package...I also don't want to keep them in the cardboard mailers they're currently in.
Hey, it's just a fucking record. Chill.
greginchains
Little Ghost

Post by greginchains »

You know plastic record sleeves used for protecting the cover? are there any thick ones that would hold a few items in one? like a double-wide size? I want to maybe grab a few so I can keep my vault packages all together in one package...I also don't want to keep them in the cardboard mailers they're currently in.[/quote]

At Everybody's Records in Cincinnati, they sell the plastic sleeves that are wide enough to hold 2 standard LP's comfortably, but the sleeves dont hold 2 gatefold or two 2 X LP sets. That would create ringwear from being too snug in place. Thats all I got.
I only wanted to be good enough, but I'm not.
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

You can buy plastic sleeves of any size, usually you buy 12" ones for LPs but I've been able to buy 13" and 15" ones from my local record store. The 13"s work to hold the big TMR gatefolds since they don't fit in normal sized sleeves. The TMR 7"s don't fit in normal sleeves either, I don't know why they can't just make everything the standard size...