Vault Package #5

chris865
Little Ghost

Re: Vault Package #5

Post by chris865 »

love_islander wrote:did all of your vault packages come with a "fragile" sticker on it?
:D Yep.

But, all my TMR packages have arrived in good condition, apart from very small dings.

If TMR added a sheet of bubble wrap & a stiffener it would really help, i'd happily
pay and extra dollar a package to cover it too.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

candycaneboy03 wrote:no but really.... this happened a while back... its buried in a thread somewhere...luckily i think i flattened out the sleeve enough so that i remedied most of the damage...cleaned the vinyl....plays beautifully last i remember...

and what it was shipped in
That's f-ing inexcusable. Seller should be ashamed.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

Outside of my box was fine but one of the corners of my 12" is crushed. I hate to complain but all but one of mine have arrived with the same corner damage. There has to he some type of corner protectors out there that would prevent this from happening. I too, would gladly foot the extra cost of a little more secure packaging. Getting ready to watch the DVD now to see how it compares with my memory of the show.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

There's a lot of these on feeBay - surprises me a bit. I still haven't got mine, but I'm guessing it's going to be one of the strongest packages released to date...

Hope mine's in tact when it shows up though.
cheeseprocedure
Little Acorn

Post by cheeseprocedure »

I got mine today! Perfect condition this time! I am listening to the 7" now and I have to ask because I wasn't at the show. Side B ICLAB is awesome! Side A HYFTH however is on a delay... it is mainly on the vocals. Did they use a delay through the whole song that night?
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

anonymousbrunette wrote: That's f-ing inexcusable. Seller should be ashamed.
i doubt he even was, he sold another gbms to another seller who contacted me because apparently the same happened to him - and he wanted to know what action i was going to take with the seller. but its still my baby...

christ, i think this is the most S&D stories in regards to tmr packages that i've read in a while.... ya'll are making me paranoid... but then again, most of my LP's from tmr have arrived dinged. 7" are pristine though...
"Love, Peace And Hair Grease"
ochfish707
Little Ghost

Post by ochfish707 »

candycaneboy03 wrote:
anonymousbrunette wrote: That's f-ing inexcusable. Seller should be ashamed.
i doubt he even was, he sold another gbms to another seller who contacted me because apparently the same happened to him - and he wanted to know what action i was going to take with the seller. but its still my baby...

christ, i think this is the most S&D stories in regards to tmr packages that i've read in a while.... ya'll are making me paranoid... but then again, most of my LP's from tmr have arrived dinged. 7" are pristine though...

hmm, i have an extra sleeve..
'i'm taking my ball and going home'
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

kevron6 wrote:Outside of my box was fine but one of the corners of my 12" is crushed. I hate to complain but all but one of mine have arrived with the same corner damage. There has to he some type of corner protectors out there that would prevent this from happening. I too, would gladly foot the extra cost of a little more secure packaging. Getting ready to watch the DVD now to see how it compares with my memory of the show.
Just watched the DVD and really enjoyed it. I think they did a really great job filming it I really like the black and white format. If anyone can find me in the video and post a screenshot I will send them out a prize.
I always said, if I had to fuck a guy... I mean had to, if my life depended on it... I'd fuck Elvis.
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

damm...quick someone upload that dvd onto somewhere... i wants me a prize... i could never forget that beautiful shiny chainsmoking head of yours kev....
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

candycaneboy03 wrote:damm...quick someone upload that dvd onto somewhere... i wants me a prize... i could never forget that beautiful shiny chainsmoking head of yours kev....
HA! That is an accurate description except the beautiful part.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

kevron6 wrote:
kevron6 wrote:Outside of my box was fine but one of the corners of my 12" is crushed. I hate to complain but all but one of mine have arrived with the same corner damage. There has to he some type of corner protectors out there that would prevent this from happening. I too, would gladly foot the extra cost of a little more secure packaging. Getting ready to watch the DVD now to see how it compares with my memory of the show.
Just watched the DVD and really enjoyed it. I think they did a really great job filming it I really like the black and white format. If anyone can find me in the video and post a screenshot I will send them out a prize.
Argh!
You should wait for everyone to receive the #5
Unless the prize is a naked signed pic of you. The you can carry on with your contest

:P :P :P :lol:
Last edited by trickster on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Forgot to add emoticons
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

trickster wrote:
kevron6 wrote:
Argh!
You should wait for everyone to receive the #5
Unless the prize is a naked signed pic of you. The you can carry on with your contest

:P :P :P :lol:
sweet, one person down...I's gunna have me a damn good weekend once i win that prize...
littleacorn
Little Ghost

Post by littleacorn »

I win.... will there be insurance on this nude photo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
kevron6
Gonzo Journalist

Post by kevron6 »

littleacorn wrote:I win.... will there be insurance on this nude photo
Damn how did you know? Did we meet sometime? Anyways you are the winner send me your address.
candycaneboy03
Little Ghost

Post by candycaneboy03 »

sooo not fair, didn't even get my package yet..... *throws tantrum :evil: *.... i want ze prizes......