Goodies from Vault Platinum Pack #4

trickster
Greek Mod

Re: Goodies from Vault Platinum Pack #4

Post by trickster »

7th_son wrote:Yeah, I commented on that in the thread a while back, to very little fanfare.

http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=110
7th_son wrote:

I recieved my vault package today and the download card in my LP is red, like someone else posted a few pages back. I noticed zman's here was black, so I guess there is technically more than one edition of this record. Also, they appear to be silkscreened.
Hello?.. Is anyone out there?.. trickster?.. Can anyone see me? Do I exist? :P
Lol
I confrm that this was indeed mentioned before
Adam is right you guys need to be more careful and stop playing with Photoshop. Do you want to drive Grim crazy? :P :lol:
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Hamptonio
Little Ghost

Post by Hamptonio »

trickster wrote:
7th_son wrote:Yeah, I commented on that in the thread a while back, to very little fanfare.

http://www.whiteswirl.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=110
7th_son wrote:

I recieved my vault package today and the download card in my LP is red, like someone else posted a few pages back. I noticed zman's here was black, so I guess there is technically more than one edition of this record. Also, they appear to be silkscreened.
Hello?.. Is anyone out there?.. trickster?.. Can anyone see me? Do I exist? :P
Lol
I confrm that this was indeed mentioned before
Adam is right you guys need to be more careful and stop playing with Photoshop. Do you want to drive Grim crazy? :P :lol:
:D
<JackWhite> Hamptonio: yes, and tell the lovely wife that i really love the pot pie recipe. i can't get enough LOL! anyway, let me know when you get that package of test pressings i sent you.
JoseyWales
Little Acorn

Post by JoseyWales »

I have a red one I dont mind getting rid of.
chris865
Little Ghost

Post by chris865 »

I have a red and i have a black one of these.
HarryLime3
Little Bird

Post by HarryLime3 »

Last edited by higherlimits on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No requesting of downloads for copywritten material allowed.
ochfish707
Little Ghost

Post by ochfish707 »

chris865 wrote:I have a red and i have a black one of these.
me too
'i'm taking my ball and going home'
achouza
Little Ghost

Post by achouza »

hey guys,, what song did you guys get from the download card in this??

i just got my package today and went to download the song,, and it seems to be a 3 second clip of the one note song / concert,,, i imagined this is a tmr joke,, just checking
<<<< Ahuevooo! >>>>
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

achouza wrote:hey guys,, what song did you guys get from the download card in this??

i just got my package today and went to download the song,, and it seems to be a 3 second clip of the one note song / concert,,, i imagined this is a tmr joke,, just checking
The song from the download card IS the wole one note show, yeah :mrgreen:
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

HappyDad wrote:
achouza wrote:hey guys,, what song did you guys get from the download card in this??

The song from the download card IS the wole one note show, yeah :mrgreen:
Yep!
Full concert download !
:lol:
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

Just curious where people rank this versus other live WS recordings. I never opened mine, and am toying with snaggin a second copy, for a listen...
jamesmonzon1
Little Acorn

Post by jamesmonzon1 »

The recordings are comparable to the audio of youtube videos from people in the crowd. Not the best, but it's still worth a listen.
"There's nothing as reverential as putting on a vinyl album and manually flipping it. You can't fast-forward. You can't pause. More than likely, you are going to let the whole thing play."-Jack White III
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

jamesmonzon1 wrote:The recordings are comparable to the audio of youtube videos from people in the crowd. Not the best, but it's still worth a listen.
Thanks for the info - I'll stew on it for a bit. If I find a good price I might jump on one.
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

chrono_1980 wrote:
jamesmonzon1 wrote:The recordings are comparable to the audio of youtube videos from people in the crowd. Not the best, but it's still worth a listen.
Thanks for the info - I'll stew on it for a bit. If I find a good price I might jump on one.
Bootleg quality at best. The thing that I find most difficult to listen to is it is, multi source. I just get used to how bad a track sounds then the next sounds bad in a whole new way.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
chrono_1980
Little Ghost

Post by chrono_1980 »

flattop2001 wrote:
chrono_1980 wrote:
Bootleg quality at best. The thing that I find most difficult to listen to is it is, multi source. I just get used to how bad a track sounds then the next sounds bad in a whole new way.
Oh man - I thought they were at least recorded with the intention (and quality) of using them on the UGWNL album. I might stay away actually, and just be happy with my sealed copy, and the actual album, which sounds good IMO. Thanks for the info gents.
otherend
Little Bird

Post by otherend »

Hello all...just discovered this board last night - now I know what I've been missing...

For those that own this record, you'll know the performance dates aren't listed anywhere on it...

I've done the best job I could featuring news articles and YouTube videos to get most of the performance dates, but am still a couple short.

Does anyone know if all of the dates of the tracks are listed somewhere that maybe I've missed?

Thanks in advance!!

d