Goodies from Vault Platinum Pack #3

trickster
Greek Mod

Goodies from Vault Platinum Pack #3

Post by trickster »

We hope that you are now all in possession of your Vault Packages and we would like to thank you all for your patience in receiving them. We extended the subscription period for the last quarter due to re-registration issues and this had a knock on effect in fulfilment. We hope to have eliminated these issue and therefore we expect the next Platinum Package to get to you much sooner.

The next vault subscription period will begin again from today January 1st. Registration for the next quarter (3months) will be automatic for existing Vault members and payment will be taken by the same method and at the same rate as previously taken.
The next Third Man Vault Platinum Package will contain 3 exclusive products including the first new recordings by The Dead Weather which will not be available anywhere else. Also you will receive the first in our series of Third Man Singles Collections, a double 180-gram LP collecting all of 2009's Third Man singles in unique Vault packaging. In addition to these there will also be a set of 3 limited and collectable Third Man postcards.

We also have many other new exciting Vault projects we will be launching in the new year that we'll be telling you about very soon.

Happy New Year to you all, from everyone at Third Man!
Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Kaber
Little People

n/a

Post by Kaber »

n/a
Last edited by Kaber on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
trickster
Greek Mod

Re: Goodies from Vault Platinum Pack #3

Post by trickster »

In Unique vault packaging!!!
I am a sucker for artwork :D
mkuborn
Little Ghost

Post by mkuborn »

Yea i really think i am going to opt out for this one, times are hard and a 12" of stuff i already have is pretty lame.
seventhson
Little Bird

Post by seventhson »

I'm not sure I am going to subscribe this time. Do we know for sure the Dead Weather recordings will be a 7". I know thats been the format but they don't say it in the description of the package.
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

seventhson wrote:I'm not sure I am going to subscribe this time. Do we know for sure the Dead Weather recordings will be a 7". I know thats been the format but they don't say it in the description of the package.
That's why they don't they it that I'm still hoping for more than a TDW 7" ....
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

seventhson wrote:I'm not sure I am going to subscribe this time. Do we know for sure the Dead Weather recordings will be a 7". I know thats been the format but they don't say it in the description of the package.
Yeah we only speculate. TMR did not officially mention it will be a 7"
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

"first in our series of Third Man Singles Collections"

I have been really pleased with the Vault packages so far, but not sure I like the sound of that. The vault is about exclusive content, and while I am a sucker for packaging it is about the music and I can live without another copy of c'mon and Ride and Mice. Excited about the DW single though so will get it for that, still cheaper than eBay.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

flattop2001 wrote:"first in our series of Third Man Singles Collections"
That means that first vault package of every new year will be a TMR collection of singles.
If the artwork will be sick then I dont mind :lol:
For vol1 I am hoping for a new bone design by Todd Slater ;)
flattop2001
Little Ghost

Post by flattop2001 »

I agree this will likely be an annual event. If they include all the b-sides (which looks likely on a double LP) this is a good deal for the people that didn't but the singles.
Don't believe the 60's was the golden age of pop. You glorify the past when the future dries up.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

flattop2001 wrote:I agree this will likely be an annual event. If they include all the b-sides (which looks likely on a double LP) this is a good deal for the people that didn't but the singles.
thats what i assume
12x7" = 24 tracks (some were 1 sided anyway)
So around 24 tracks would fit in a double 12". Otherwise it wouldnt make sense that this is a double release.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

The singles lp reminds me a bit of sitcoms in the 70's and 80's that sucked up a whole hour/half hour where the characters sat around on couches remembering good times but it really meant just replaying old clips from all of the other episodes you'd already seen. (Think Three's Company, Happy Days, Moonlighting...)
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
7th_son
Fate Accelerator

Post by 7th_son »

flattop2001 wrote:"first in our series of Third Man Singles Collections"

I have been really pleased with the Vault packages so far, but not sure I like the sound of that. The vault is about exclusive content, and while I am a sucker for packaging it is about the music and I can live without another copy of c'mon and Ride and Mice. Excited about the DW single though so will get it for that, still cheaper than eBay.
I'm not really liking the sound of this either.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

elduderino on vault said something it didnt cross my mind
When the new TDW LP gets a release, the TDW exclusive 7" songs will be included there so to people who want only the music, Vault #3 offers only the postcards which actually contain no music
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

trickster wrote:elduderino on vault said something it didnt cross my mind
When the new TDW LP gets a release, the TDW exclusive 7" songs will be included there so to people who want only the music, Vault #3 offers only the postcards which actually contain no music
TMR said : including the first new recordings by The Dead Weather which will not be available anywhere else

The songs will stay exclusive to the Vault and not included to the forthcoming LP !
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE