Vault #27

tomhkr
Little Bird

Re: Vault #27

Post by tomhkr »

Picked it up from the post office yesterday. Love it, love everything about it. Hadn't really listened to much of The Go before but will definitely start tracking down their records. Great quality package
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

rsimms3 wrote:Image
That's quite perfect, need to save it for future use.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

Someone is selling Vault #72 on eBay - he/she must have some serious inside contacts!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Third-Man-Recor ... SwUUdXDZo2
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
Coma16
Little Cream Soda

Post by Coma16 »

icdvet wrote:Someone is selling Vault #72 on eBay - he/she must have some serious inside contacts!

It's an obvious typo but the part that intrigues me is that people still purchase these just to re-sell for a $9 markup.
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

Ugh, I'm on edge waiting for Fed Ex to roll by and drop of my Vault, they should come by this afternoon.
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

Mine came today to Canada.....no customs charges
BigBayBlue
Little Bird

Post by BigBayBlue »

Coma16 wrote:It's an obvious typo but the part that intrigues me is that people still purchase these just to re-sell for a $9 markup.
It's certainly not profitable. All I can figure is that they want to keep their Vault subscription, but didn't want this package. The $9 might make up for the eBay fees. Maybe.

On the other hand, the people that already have it priced at $140+ clearly are just trying to make money.

I suppose it's not a bad investment. They almost never go down in value, and many of them go way up.
IamFrank007
Little Acorn

Post by IamFrank007 »

arewhyehen wrote:Mine came today to Canada.....no customs charges
got mine yesterday in Canada. Fed Ex usually mail out a Customs bill to same address they deliver package. I had a TMR,Fed Ex delivery last week,received a customs bill via mail. If you don't pay the bill,they will contact TMR and bill them.Then TMR will contact you and make you pay them.
I had a similar issue with Kung Fu back in the day. I ignored the Fed Ex bill,and Kung Fu contacted me.
That is just my 2 cents, we will see what happens
Frank is a funkasaurus rex......................
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

I didn't even realize when I copied my expected ship date that it was March 9th, not April 9th. WTF is that all about?
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

rsimms3 wrote:I didn't even realize when I copied my expected ship date that it was March 9th, not April 9th. WTF is that all about?
From a Facebook user.

For those who haven't received their Vault Package

I had a order from the vault novelties that had a issue so I sent them a email. As usual great customer service and I had to ask about the real Vault as a side note. (I know I broke the rule of asking early) but here's the response:

David, Vault Team (Third Man Records)
Apr 13, 12:06

Hi again,

I apologize, I forgot to answer your other question! That is indeed the correct tracking number, the original labels were printed back in early March. We were expecting to start shipping by then, but due to record pressing delays it got pushed to these past few weeks. I apologize for the delay.

Your package will be going out by next week at the latest. Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Thanks,
David
TMR Vault
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Post by rsimms3 »

Thanks!
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
icdvet
Little Ghost

Post by icdvet »

Coma16 wrote:
icdvet wrote:Someone is selling Vault #72 on eBay - he/she must have some serious inside contacts!

It's an obvious typo but the part that intrigues me is that people still purchase these just to re-sell for a $9 markup.
Gee I never would have guessed that was a typo
Dear NSA, I hope that you enjoy this post.
trickster
Greek Mod

Post by trickster »

Please check my TMR pin/button ISO viewtopic.php?f=18&t=11426
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

When the hell is that man gonna write a book? Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's busy running two record labels. But all that info crammed in his head needs to be pulled out and saved somewhere.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
HollywoodGrom
Little Bird

Post by HollywoodGrom »

well I'm kinda bummed. my challenge coin wasn't put in my package. who is the best person over at TMR to contact about that?