Vault #26

rsimms3
Tiny Elephant

Re: Vault #26

Post by rsimms3 »

dunedin wrote:
achouza wrote:has anybody still not gotten their vault?

I havent gotten it or a shipping notice and am wondering if I should email them yet
You should email them. The "Shipping Complete" notice was posted on 23 December, you should have received the pack by now.
Not necessarily. Mine wasn't shipped until I emailed them on the 28th, shipping date was January 6th. Received it yesterday.
"The chairs are too nice, the chandeliers are too beautiful, and the popcorn is too buttery." - Jack White
"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?" - Louis Bloom
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

chaptertwentyone wrote:A lot of character to these recordings, both from the audience and the band themselves.
That is exactly what I love about it, too, and about the previous Gold Dollar shows in Vault 13, and the Jack and the Bricks show in Vault 15. I've seen so many complaints about the quality of the recording in Vault 15, but to me that just adds yet another element of character to it. The band, the audience, and the second-hand tapes they were using. Makes it so much easier to close my eyes and picture what might have been actually happening in the moment.
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
benyo
Little Cream Soda

Post by benyo »

I'm curious when it's right to ask them for a replacement, because I got more then one issues with the
condition of my items. 2 Seamsplits in my cover and the photos of Meg and Jack have dents.
If, thats just bad luck then I will accept it, because it's probably not only my one.
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
Bikedo
Little Ghost

Post by Bikedo »

benyo wrote:I'm curious when it's right to ask them for a replacement, because I got more then one issues with the
condition of my items. 2 Seamsplits in my cover and the photos of Meg and Jack have dents.
If, thats just bad luck then I will accept it, because it's probably not only my one.
Seam splits sound worthy of a replacement.
I'd like to sleep 100 days, my feeling has gone, flesh cold and numb.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Ask for just a new cover, cause you'll keep getting seamsplits else.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

There's a new message in the Vault regarding the Impossible Winner 7" and how they will be correcting the issue.
Aquamarine
Little Ghost

Post by Aquamarine »

DoctorTran37 wrote:There's a new message in the Vault regarding the Impossible Winner 7" and how they will be correcting the issue.
I feel kinda sorry for them, I can already imagine the headaches this is going to cause in terms of trying to make sure the right people receive the right contents in their packages, but kudos to them for the effort.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

"Good afternoon all!

For those wondering about the specifics regarding the "Impossible Winner" 7", we have news for you. We will be shipping the corrected "Impossible Winner" 7" in all Vault package #27s ONLY for members who were active for package #26. Also, if anyone has cancelled their subscription since package #26 was shipped, we will contact them and ship them their replacement 7" directly. So, all of these will be resolved within the next couple months.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at: vault@thirdmanrecords.com. Cheers!"
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
benyo
Little Cream Soda

Post by benyo »

anonymousbrunette wrote:"Good afternoon all!

For those wondering about the specifics regarding the "Impossible Winner" 7", we have news for you. We will be shipping the corrected "Impossible Winner" 7" in all Vault package #27s ONLY for members who were active for package #26. Also, if anyone has cancelled their subscription since package #26 was shipped, we will contact them and ship them their replacement 7" directly. So, all of these will be resolved within the next couple months.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at: vault@thirdmanrecords.com. Cheers!"
Sweet! That sounds like a very fair deal! :)
" I wish someone would ask me “how do you get that sound?” they never do. The answer is “I fucking mean it.” " - Jack White
DoctorTran37
Little Cream Soda

Post by DoctorTran37 »

This is pretty much exactly what I was hoping they would do, so I'm pleased.
chaptertwentyone
Little People

Post by chaptertwentyone »

Classy move.
“I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA KILL MY BROTHER JACK
I’M GONNA STAB HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK
PUT HIM IN THIS HOLE
AND HE’LL NEVER COME BACK
‘MEMBER THAT?”
Mick III
Little Acorn

Post by Mick III »

I like it.
It will be a wonderfull package. :D
a meg me da medo
Little Cream Soda

Post by a meg me da medo »

yeah!
i missed this package,
but i get my copy from the 2nd market today
4 a very fair price.

the record is beutiful and all the inserts, whow!
i have so much great TWS stuf now,
that i think about doing an small TWS expo in my place
and invite few friends over and show it.

best
ammdm :mrgreen:
myISO: i wish i have... click here