Vault #26

littleacorn
Little Ghost

Re: Vault #26

Post by littleacorn »

Kali Durga wrote:
littleacorn wrote:
Bikedo wrote:Must say that this package is not bad at all.
I was delightfully surprised when I opened it up Saturday. Love the lp and the extras reminded of all the reasons I loved this band. I'm looking to put my iron on on either a red/black or red/white raglan tee. Is anybody else going to use it?
It's so big, I dunno what I could put it on. It's still a great addition to the package because it could work as a poster, too. The lp and all the extras, including the iron on, are like a time capsule. For those of us who missed out on the Stripes, it's a great little taste of their early days. Funny show, too.
I'm a big guy so it'll fit nicely on a tshirt for me :D
"Jack White shreds like a man who met the devil at the crossroads and punched him in the nuts"
ehartsock1991
Little Bird

Post by ehartsock1991 »

H in Louisiana arrived today. Will check the Dead Weather 7" when I get home tonight. Everything in the package looks great.

ETA: Confirmed B-side is Cop and Go, not Mile Markers on my 7"
HappyDad
Little Ghost

Post by HappyDad »

In case you were wondering what was on the cover of the new TDW vault 7":
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The french White Stripes | Third Mand Records | Raconteurs | Dead Weather board : Join the French Fun
--> JUST HERE
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

HappyDad wrote:In case you were wondering what was on the cover of the new TDW vault 7":
image.jpg
good to know.
anonymousbrunette
Little People

Post by anonymousbrunette »

Just glanced at the cover when I unpacked the vault package but thought it looked familiar. Back in April...
20150409_161323.jpg
The neon graveyard is the only tolerable place in Vegas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I didn't mean to drown myself. I meant to swim till I sank - but that's not the same thing."

My ISO/FS/FT List
http://www.thiscouldgoboom.org
arewhyehen
Little Bird Flipper

Post by arewhyehen »

So I have really been away from everything for too long now. Is TMR sending out emails with tracking numbers when they send your vault out?

I know a bunch of people who got their vault package in Canada last week and I haven't seen anything yet..
Kaber
Little People

Post by Kaber »

No tracking email here in UK and package is here
Great lp and tws stuff
higherlimits
Little People

Post by higherlimits »

arewhyehen wrote:So I have really been away from everything for too long now. Is TMR sending out emails with tracking numbers when they send your vault out?

I know a bunch of people who got their vault package in Canada last week and I haven't seen anything yet..
I got one but not the other.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Newest news on the Vault is that they can provide tracking for those in the US when you email the vault.
For international there seem to be problems... But they try to solve that.

Also there is more exiting news to be announced somewhere in the future.

Tip from me is that you can also try signing up for FedEx delivery information http://www.fedex.com/us/delivery/
Which seems only available for USA so international still gets stumped on that.

I already have my package which was shipped by a Swedish carrier and delivered to my door by local mail in my country.
So my guess as to why there is no information available for international is because FedEx has given over the packages to more local mail-carriers.
The packages still have tracking numbers but you dont know which carrier has your package.
I heard other people in Europe had their package shipped from a Spanish carrier.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
Kali Durga
Tiny Elephant

Post by Kali Durga »

Datch wrote:Also there is more exiting news to be announced somewhere in the future.
When is this not the case? ;)
"And the message is clear: if we want Jack White as our hero, he will entertain, but not pander. We have to accept all his flaws, whims, caprices and manias as a critical, sometimes uncomfortable, part of the contract."
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

"While jamming with all the new Vault #26 goodies over the weekend, we realized, like many of you guys, that the b-side to the “Impossible Winner” Dead Weather 7” sounded a little strange. Although the label said “Mile Markers,” “Cop and Go” was blasting through our speakers.
The mislabeled B-side on the Vault #26 7” has been brought to our attention and we will make the correct 7” available to all Vault #26 active members in the near future. Keep your eyes peeled for updates on this!"

Sounds like they're going to put the correct version in the Vault store.
Datch
Little Acorn

Post by Datch »

Jamie wrote:" we will make the correct 7” available to all Vault #26 active members in the near future. Keep your eyes peeled for updates on this!"

Sounds like they're going to put the correct version in the Vault store.
As in buy the correct version again? Would be a very bad move in my eyes.

As to how I understood is that everyone who is a vault member now for this package #26 will get the correct version.
When you were not a member for #26 you wont get the correct version. So people who become members for #27 wont get it.
“More people know a fragment of his music than know his name.”
love_islander
Little People

Post by love_islander »

Is this now one less TDW 7" in future vault packages? ;)
Jamie
Little Ghost

Post by Jamie »

I assumed that the fairest way for everybody would be that you have the option to either return your copy for a replacement or buy a replacement in the store and keep the dud. Note the wording in the post is 'made available to...' and not 'sent to'.
JonnyH
Little Ghost

Post by JonnyH »

Jamie wrote:I assumed that the fairest way for everybody would be that you have the option to either return your copy for a replacement or buy a replacement in the store and keep the dud. Note the wording in the post is 'made available to...' and not 'sent to'.
If someone only got vault 26 and then let it lapse they wouldn't have access to that though. I agree that their wording is less than specific.